Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Salmon Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 24-pack of 3-ounce cans.
- Features a smooth texture that’s irresistibly tasty.
- Starts with real salmon to aid healthy muscle growth.
- Formulated with DHA to help support brain, eye and cognitive development.
- Does not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Kitten Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$26.41Chewy Price$25.09Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$45.36List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Kitten Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$27.34Chewy Price$25.97Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$35.76List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Salmon Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$45.36List Price$39.90Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Variety Pack Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz can, case of 6$10.03Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Pate Kitten Variety Pack with Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 3-oz, case of 6$7.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Multi-Pack Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, 6 count$8.04Chewy Price$8.69List Price$7.64Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag, bundle of 2$29.96Chewy Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Tiny Tasters Kitten Chicken Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 1.75-oz pouch, case of 12$16.68Chewy Price$15.85Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Kitten Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.87Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Iams Perfect Portions Healthy Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$30.00Chewy Price$33.36List Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Chicken, Fish Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
My kitten did not care for the cat food,has to mix with cat soup to get him to eat it. I will try other brands.
Kitten does not like it
My kitten does not like this kind. Not sure if it is because it is in a form of pate or just the taste.
Kittens love the salmon flavor
I tried both the chicken and the salmon with them. They ate the salmon much faster.
Kittens really enjoy this flavor
Both kittens stopped eating the chicken flavor, that they seemed to enjoy for the past 6 months? Cats! but they lick their bowls clean with this. It is definitely a pate texture, without a strong salmon smell.
My cats are in love
I have 3 cats and they love this food. Tibbs wakes me up at 5 each morning waiting for his Blue Wilderness. He loves it!
Kittens love it; cheaper than "Baby Blue"
My kittens love this food. They come running from the other room when I crack open a can, and nearly trip me before I can get the plate to the floor. Salmon is their favorite. Ingredients are nearly identical to the "Baby Blue" line, which tends to be more expensive. There may be some differences in between the two, but my kittens like this kind just as much.
Substandard Kitten Food
Yes, I do recommend this item but not to buy it from Chewy. The last shipment I ordered (2 24 cans) was spoiled. My kitten would not touch it. When you open this can of food it has a "pink" color to it. That was not the case with this batch - more tinted gray. This happened once before - the food was either stored incorrectly, or was kept in warehouse too long so was outdated but sent anyway. I have been ordering from Chewy for a long time and was very disappointed this occurred. Will look elsewhere for this specific type of food. Rated it low because of spoiled food.
Not a favorite for my kittens and cats
A good quality food, but my foster kittens gave it a thumbs down after first eating a few cans.
Blue Wilderness Kitten Food
Our kittens really like the salmon recipe and the chicken recipe wet food. We also give them the dry kitten food, which they also enjoy. I like that these foods are healthy and made with natural ingredients without fillers.
Sadly, not for my kittens - they smell and turn away
Following my kittens not eating the Wellness Core cat food, despite the high quality ingredients, Chewy provided some recommended alternatives. One was this and the other was the American Journey Minced Chicken. The American Journey was a hit with them, but this one was an instant ‘no’. Both my picky kitten and my non-picky kitten wouldn’t eat it. I then took a can to a friend who has a kitten and he also turned away from this (sniffing it and then ‘burying it’ with his paws). I can’t honestly say if it is just this food or any salmon cat food that they don’t like, but it apparently it is quite an acquired taste, so I would suggest buying a can or two first before committing like I did.