Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4"
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% single-ingredient 4-inch beef bully stick with no other added ingredients.
- Naturally high in tasty, easily digestible protein so it’s great for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Makes a long-lasting chew that helps satisfy your dog’s need to gnaw, and helps clean teeth and massage gums.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 1 count$3.40Chewy Price$3.23Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Braided Bully Sticks 4-5-inch Dog Treats, 6 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$107.94Chewy Price$102.54Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- HDP Curly Bully Sticks 4-6" Dog Treats, 25 count$63.58Chewy Price$92.99List Price$60.40Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Bully Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 6 count$47.94Chewy Price$45.54Autoship Price
- Pet's Choice Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 25 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 7" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, 7-in chew, 1 count$9.37Chewy Price$11.60List Price$8.90Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Boucherie 5" Bizzle Blueberry Flavor Dog Treat, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
I've been looking for something was would last while we take the dogs with us out to dinner. They wolf down all the other chews that I've tried. But these really keep them busy. They last and last.
My poohbear luvs dis product..keeps him happy 4 hrs
These chews are nice, but I only wish I could find an affordable bully stick that my dog won't chew up in a matter of minutes. These satisfy him for a bit, but they are used as a treat more than an item to occupy him.
Some bags smell more than others..I been ordering them consistently but the last purchase was it for me ..the smell was of a dead animal all over the blanket and her face I couldn't bare to kiss my baby it was that bad! Wish they were like before.. actually small and not as smelly .. idk what happened
My Dog Loves These!
My little 24-pound Poodle mix has developed a once an evening bully stick habit, and pesters me until I give him one. I like that these are odor free and smaller in size. I just wish there were more in the bag.
Too small for my dog
I got these hoping the thickness of them would make them last longer. But my dog almost swallows them whole. Definitely for small dogs
Great size, Just right!
My Andee loves these. We tried the Bully Bites but they were smaller than we expected and tried the 6” Bullys (holding when chewing was clumsy) but these 4” Bullys are just right for Andee my Schnauzer. She loves the taste and really likes the chewiness. Good choice for her.
Dogs like them
These are harder than the ones I've purchased in the past, but my dogs still like them. I just make sure to watch them while they're eating them. My question is: why is this so expensive for a cow part that is usually meant to be discarded?
Gus the Dog Likes Them
They're Bully sticks silly.....I chew them up real good for about an hour....Yum!!!!!!!
Bully for chewing
These are the perfect size for a chewing puppy. He sometimes looks like he has a stogie in his mouth. Much better for teething than biting humans