Bones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA for a quality chew you can trust
- 100% natural and fat-free; No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Never treated with chemicals, bleach, dyes or formaldehyde
- A natural source of calcium, phosphorous and other nutrients
- Low odor, non-allergenic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Cattle Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Outback Jack Water Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$18.63Chewy Price$17.70Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Prairie Dog Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 10.5 - 11.5 in$30.30Chewy Price$45.98List Price$28.79Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Whole Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, Small$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tibetan Dog Chew Split Antler Grain-Free Dog Treat, 1 count, Small$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deer Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Naturally Shed Deer Antlers.||Antler.|
|Food Flavor||Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Beef, Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Non-GMO, Natural, Organic, Chicken-Free|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1318 Customer Reviews
Great for a "chewing" puppy
Most dog chews only last a day with our puppy, but this made-in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew has lasted weeks and he is still working on it. He has several other chews now but always goes for this Deer Antler chew. The other great thing about the made-in-USA Deer Antler Dog Chew is it is made in the USA!!!!!!!!!! If you are having issues with your puppy chewing things, I recommend getting one or two of these to help save your household.
Great for chewers!
I have an 8 month old American Bully that is a big chewer and quickly destroys his toys. This antler is holding up really well and keeping him busy! Definitely his favorite toy thus far!
Excellent for super heavy chewers
Our lab mix is a year old and a very heavy chewer. Toys don't stand a chance of making it through a day or two. These seem to satisfy her urge to chew. We have been blessed that she has never chewed on any of our furniture.
Great deer antlers !
I have one dog that swallows stuffing and the other swallows squeakers, therefore my house has a pretty limited variety of toys at my house. The girls love these, and they last a long time. The biggest one is huge, my dog weighs 53 pounds.
Great for power chewers!
We have a pit bull and an american staffordshire terrier and they love these. The am staff is a very aggressive chewer and this is one thing he can't destroy in one day. I would prefer if they did not have a point at one end (like in the picture) because the point gets into a large braided rug and is pulling up the weave. Every one we have received is pointed on one end. Other than that, they are the best thing out there for our dogs!
Dogs love it
I have two goldens that are strong chewers. I prefer this option over a Nylabone. Gotta keep an eye on it though. The dogs chew so hard it can make the gums bleed.
The deer antler didn’t look like the picture. Might be the same length but not the same in diameter. It has the pointed end so now I’ll have to find a saw & cut off the end & sand it down.
Ordered large antlers but they do not resemble the picture offered online. Both had the sharp antler point, which isn’t ideal for our pups. We ended up sawing the points off so our two boys could have their own without harming the other. Won’t buy again.
Great Antler Bones
These bones are GREAT! My dog loves them, they last a long time and they don't splinter off or come off in chunks.
Great teeth solution
I bought these for another dog at the rescue and he loved them. They told me they would be ordering more due to the fact these are easier on the dogs instead of the ryehide bones.