Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Product made in the USA for a quality chew you can trust
- These all-natural antlers contain only real ingredients and no fillers, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives for the highest quality treats and snacks you can give to your pet
- A natural source of calcium, phosphorous and other nutrients for bone and teeth formation
- Low odor, non-allergenic treats that are never treated with chemicals, bleach, dyes or formaldehyde
- Each antler is unique and therefore may look different than the featured image
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split Dog Chew, 9.5 - 10.5 in, X-Large$27.73Chewy Price$26.34Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Whole Deer X-Small Antler Chew Dog Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers X-Large Whole Dog Chew Treat$43.19Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.03Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lbs$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Medium Whole Dog Chew Treat$21.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Large Whole Dog Chew Treat$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Grade AA Premium Cattle Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers XX-Large Split Dog Chew Treat$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, X-large/Giant$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Elk Antlers Small Split Dog Chew Treat$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Deer Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Grain-Free, Organic, Natural, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2427 Customer Reviews
Dog Boredom Solved
I had recently taken my two dogs home for a short visit and my Mother In Law had these deer antlers for the dogs to chew on and my dogs loved them. When I got back home I search for new ones but the one from the pet store were not working my dogs could break them. I found these ones and my dogs can chew them all day and not break them up and they love them! I feel good knowing that when they are bored they have something to do especially because most of us wish we could entertain our dogs all day it’s just not possible so these are great!
Great for heavy chewing
I have 3 larger dogs- golden, doodle, & Dane mix. Age range 2 yr -9yr. I also breed doodle puppies. They all fight over these antlers. I waited to buy them because of the price at local stores but chewy was cheaper and now I wish I had bought them sooner. Def recommend. My golden mix is a very heavy chewer and shreds every toy we have but these keep her entertained and are good for her. I also like that they don’t stink (like hooves) or make messes when eating. I will say the longer length is too heavy for the puppies to carry around so if I didn’t have big dogs I would get shorter ones.
I thought these were supposed to be large!
I was very disappointed with these antlers size! It was buy one large and get the second one for 50% off. When they came, my dogs were waiting for them so I had to give them to them. I had to decide who got the medium one and who got the small one! The small one was long and skinny with very little marrow at the end. They fight for the larger one that has a good bit of marrow showing. I would have liked these to be the size I expected and both be basically the same size!
Bones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew
They always send 2 different looking kinds of these, when I had ordered 2, for each of my dogs. The small white one was not as liked as the bigger brown one, they love chewing on them! But I do monitor them because they do eat off them, and really whittle them down!
They are a hit!
We have three dogs varying from ages 11 years to 9 months. They all loved these antlers. Even our 11 year old who typically does not chew antlers was enjoying it to our surprise. Great selection for our fur family!
Elk antler dog chew
Bought these for my super chewer. He loves them and keeps him happy. This is a good purchase. But I suggest buying 1 because not all dogs like antlers. I have others who dont like them. Every dog different personality.
Not a good
Be super careful with these antlers. This was my second time ordering (the first shipment was fine). The attached photo is of what started out as a thick 8 inch antler, after less than three hours of my 11 month old Lab receiving it. I will be closely monitoring him, for any signs of digestive problems.
Order by the case!
I have a German Shepard and a pit mix, my dogs absolutely loved these and I was extremely pleased with how large they are. I added these to my subscription since they devoured them
Not for My Dog
My dog wasn’t interested at all. I put it in her bed, on the floor, & held it for her to chew, but she wanted nothing to do with it. I’m sure it’s a great long lasting chew, but mine wasn’t into it at all. She’s 48 lbs & a pitbull, Aussie, husky mix for reference. I’ll prob just give it to a friend’s dog.
Great for aggressive chewers
Finn loves these antlers. I stopped them for awhile and noticed he was grinding his teeth at night and early morning. Since providing him with Antlers his teeth grinding is virtually gone.