Boss Cat Complete & Balanced Raw Diet Turkey Recipe Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 500 million probiotics per cup.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Complete and balanced meal for feline friends.
- Made without corn or soy.
- Real ground turkey is the #1 ingredient.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vital Essentials Duck Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Pork Dinner Patties Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.45Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Vital Essentials Pork Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 12-oz bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$30.60Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag, case of 2$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Turkey, Skinless Turkey Necks, Turkey Heart...||Ground Chicken, Skinless Chicken Necks, Chicken Heart...||Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Gizzard, Turkey Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzards...||Turkey, Turkey Necks, Turkey Liver...|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Non-GMO, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Chicken-Free||High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw|
|Food Flavor||Turkey||Chicken||Turkey||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||N/A||High Protein||N/A|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My kitten loves it but require more work to keep it fresh
My kitten loves this food! I've tried feeding him his regular freeze dried food along with this as topper or as treats for training. Because I don't go through it as quickly as it intended to be, it turns stale rather quickly (2 weeks after opening) compares to other brands of freeze dried food like Stella & Chewy and Instinct. My guess is that it contains higher content of fish oil than others, which in a sense a good thing since fish oil is very good for cats. If you don't think you can go through a whole bag within two weeks, make sure to put the unused portion in the ziploc bag and keep it in the freezer to keep it fresh, just thaw in the refrigerator overnight before use.
Cats don’t hate it but..
Got both the turkey and chicken flavor. The chicken is vacuum sealed and smells good, both cats love it. Turkey flavor is airtight but not vacuum sealed, has a huge chemical scent like paint, both of my cats didn’t go crazy for it. Maybe the turkey was in a bad batch?
Cats love it
The cats love it! I don’t think it should be their main food. Maybe use it as a topper. The ingredients are 63% protein made from Turkey and Turkey parts
finally a healthy treat that my picky girl loves
My 16 year-old kitty is very picky and doesn’t have the best appetite due to being on several medications and undergoing chemotherapy treatment. She has to take several medications at home and I use this as a treat during medication administration. I was giving her temptations, but those upset her stomach. She absolutely loves the turkey flavor of Boss Cat and she comes running when I shake the bag. I’m glad I found a treat that is both good for her and that she loves.
Approved by our cats
Our (quite picky) cats like these. They are soft, so easy to eat. We feed these to them as their night snack. (They only eat wet food and raw; strictly no kibble). Good ingredients.