Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tie-out is made to clip onto lawn stakes or anchors to secure dogs in unfenced yards.
- Heavy duty and weight rated to hold large dogs that weigh up to 125 pounds.
- Shock-absorbing springs reduce stress if your dog pulls or lunges.
- Patented twin swivel snap and direct connection offers increased strength and security.
- Designed and tested with durability for outdoor use in rain, sun, snow and wind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 30-ft$14.28Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$24.50Chewy Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 15-ft$14.14Chewy Price
- Four Paws Roam About Dog Tie Out Stake, Without Cable$11.17Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables, 40-ft, 125-lb$19.79Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 20-ft$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 30-ft$7.25Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$9.26Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$6.24Chewy Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$24.99Chewy Price$26.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash Length||40 feet||20 feet||50 feet||30 feet||—|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
82 Customer Reviews
Bought this is June. It's now middle of August. My husband informed me last night the clasp is already loose. Our pup is only 48 lbs but is strong. Disappointed product is not sturdy as the description indicates and is misleading. Do like the swivel hook which is a nice feature for not tangling. Cable seems to be sturdy but clasp definitely not!!!!!
This tie out item was broken in less than 30 days and there is no warranty. My dog is less than 75 lbs. This product says good for up to 125lbs. This product is a waste of money. I would not recommend this product. I would like my money back but I doubt that is an option. I would suggest looking for another option.
My baby boy is hard on cables. He loves to run full speed to the end enough that they pop. And we have a big backyard but he was jumping a 6’ fence and this allows him room to roam without escape. Lol. Works perfect with harness and it is a win win.
My German Shepard busted this item twice, I’ve bought a similar one
Love this product
Works perfect and love the 40ft lead option cannot find this in any stores near me and chewy had it here in 2 days so happy and pleased love chewy
Durable very nice
Durable and love the clip . Not getting away now lol very well made . I have two.. different lengths.
What great quality!
This is the perfect product for my dog. Corkie is small, but the length is perfect, and the spring helps him from not chocking. Chewy is our go to for everything for Corkie!
That lasted long...
I bought 2 of these in June, but just started using them the beginning of this month (December) when we moved. The 2 dogs they were for neither are anywhere near 100 lbs, so I thought they'd work well. Both broke in a week. Ridiculous.
My pit lab pup tests the strength of this every day multiple times a day and this tie out works wonders! And was very happy with length!
Wonderful Company. Caring company. I will always be part of chewy.