Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stops odors before they start using 100% natural probiotic odor control; great for cats on a high-protein diet.
- Instantly forms a flat-top clump for easy scooping that makes clean-up a breeze; perfect for single or multi-cat homes and all box types.
- An advanced dust suppression process makes this litter over 99.9% dust-free; ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Eliminates ammonia odors; vet recommended and hypoallergenic, this scent-free formula is truly odorless and contains no fragrances, dyes or fillers.
- Proudly made in the USA; one 16-pound bag lasts one cat about one month and one 28-pound bag lasts two cats about one month.
Pure Premium Clay, Moisture Activated Scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.66Chewy Price$16.78Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Paw Sensitive Multi-Cat Strength Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.54Chewy Price$29.49List Price$25.21Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Ever Clean Super Premium Low Track Low Dust Fresh Scent Clumping Cat Litter, 22.5-lb box$17.71Chewy Price$24.59List Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Unscented Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping|
|Top Ingredients||—||Pure Premium Clay.||—||—||Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Powerful Odor Eliminators & Baking Soda...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
This litter is great. It's the first litter I've used that has no dust and very little tracking. My cats kick litter everywhere, but it stays contained to the area by the box. I also have a cat with long hair and she has no issues with this litter getting stuck to her fur. It's easy to clean and the clumps don't break easily so it stays cleaner longer than other litters I've used. The only downside is the smell of the actual litter. Even though it's unscented, the odor of the litter is pretty strong and I'm very aware there's a litter box in the house. It does a decent job of absorbing pet mess odors though, so overall it's a great product.
Litter That Works
I adopted my first 2 kittens a few months ago and have been searching for a litter that checks the boxes I need. I settled for a clay that really hid smell well but was super dusty and tracked heavily. I despised the natural litter I originally tried and was livid that the crystal litter I tried claimed it was 98% dust free when it was dustier than any of the previously tried litters. On a whim I tried Boxie because I found a bag on sale. It isn't the cheapest and that's what kept me away at first. The one I use is not the lightweight so I can't speak to that, but this litter holds up. I don't suffer little clouds of poo dust every day when I scoop the box. It definitely hides smell well and It doesn't track too badly. I'm super pleased with this litter!
Worst I've used
This litter is VERY dusty and the clumps are not hard at all, in fact they disintegrate when my cat scratches in the box. Do not set on the top as advertised. Will not buy again.
BOXIECAT is No Substitute
Too fine. I really miss JONNY CAT unscented. That's all I have to say. Review must be at least 50 characters long.
Very low dust has masked the smell very good have 3 cats doesn’t track much at all sturdy bag. Only thing is a little more expensive than other litters
best litter ever!
I have 10 cats! I scoop 11 boxes every day! I can tell you first of all, my cats LOVE this litter! When I was changing to this litter, I put this litter in two boxes and my other litter in the other boxes. All boxes were empty, never used, except the two Boxicat extra boxes which were full!!! Also, very, very little dust, excellent odor control and minor amount of tracking. I have tried a multitude of different litters. This one is worth the little extra it costs!
Favorite cat litter
My store near me never has the big bag so i am constantly having to go to the store so I finally ordered it off chewy and it saves me a lot of time. This is my favorite cat litter for my cat
3 out of 4 boxes checked.
The things most important to me are low tracking, low dust, and odor-control. This has been the best litter for those three things, hard clumping it is not. (I use the extra-strength unscented) I ran out and had to pour a bit of my cat’s old brand in and that made the Boxiecat really stand out as far as dust and tracking control. I’ve tried so many and this is the most dust-free I’ve found. My cat doesn’t linger and whine in the box anymore, and he isn’t sneezing and covered in dust. Odor control has been great as well. The only issue I have is the clumping.... it claims rock-hard clumps that don’t sink down. That is definitely NOT the case, the clumps crumble quite a bit, which is annoying, and have stuck to the sides and bottom more than other litters I’ve used. No litter is perfect and though I wish it clumped better I’m ok with it lasting not quite as long due to that since the dust, tracking, and odor control is so great.
Bag easy to carry, with scissors easy to open. Urine clumps firmly. No odor. Tracks quite a bit but carpet under the boxes mostly handles it. Vacuuming takes care of the rest.
Best one after trying others
This is by far the best litter I've ever found. Two cats with boxes in the laundry room and bedroom so it has to be good. This one is great. Minimal tracking easy scoop and doesn't smell. I scoop daily and they do fill it but no complaints. Like that I can add second half of bag 2 weeks later and it keeps working. Cost outweighs value. On my autoship each month.