Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural treat that's 100% edible
- Satisfies chewing and foraging needs
- Makes a great snack for most small animals
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Grown and harvested in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Blueberry Flavored Yogurt Dipped Hamster, Gerbil, Rat & Mouse Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.66Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.38Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Banana Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 4$17.44Chewy Price$17.96List Price$16.57Autoship Price
- Kaytee Baked Carrot Timothy Biscuit Small Animal Treats, 4-oz bag$2.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.46Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Hoops Strawberry Flavor Small Animal Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Treat, 3 count$24.72Chewy Price$25.47List Price$23.48Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Select Seeds Small Animal Treats, 3.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$9.39List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops with Dandelion Chinchilla Treats, 5.3-oz bag, bundle of 4$31.00Chewy Price$31.96List Price$29.45Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Meaty Bacon Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$4.85Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.61Autoship Price
- Oxbow Simple Rewards Timothy Small Animal Treats, 1.4-oz bag, bundle of 3$13.95Chewy Price$14.67List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Kaytee Carrot Alfalfa Nibblers Small Animal Treats, 5-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Play Barn with Hay Small Animal Hideout, 8-oz$10.59Chewy Price$14.19List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops with Yogurt Rabbit, Guinea Pig & Hamster Treats, 5.3 oz bag$8.11Chewy Price$7.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Wheat Sprays.||Corn Flour, Wheat, Oats...||Natural Oat Sprays.||Striped Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Squash Seeds...||Dried Sweet Potato.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hamster, Gerbil, Rat, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Dried Veggies|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
My guinea pig loves these. Been trying to find something similar to fix tails that she picks out of the hat. She love love love them. Thank you will be ordering again.
green fresh, animals didnt like
Nice and green, fresh. However, after leaving it out for over a month my bunny nor my rat will touch it. Not sure why it seems very good.
Would be a 5/5 if the sprays weren't mostly bent
I like these for my hamster's enclosure. He nibbles on them occasionally but they're mostly for decoration. I'd like them more if they came less bent up in the bag. A lot of them aren't useable because I can't stick them down in the substrate due to the stalks being bent. And they are a bit hard to remove from the bag.
As soon as I opened them I was hit with a very pungent smell! I tossed them out, didn’t risk giving it to my hamsters!
My guinea loves these. A very special, and nutritious treat.
Hamster destroys them immediately!
I put a couple of these in my hamster's enclosure and he completely ignored them for about a week... until one morning I woke up and there were little pieces strewn all over his cage. Now he goes right for them as soon as I put one in!
Not tasty for hamsters
I have 2 separated male Sryian hamsters. Both did not like these sprays. I even got cut on one spray. I either have to pick out the seeds and give it to them that way or give it to the outside birds.
Great Foraging Product
Came in great condition, and my hammy loves them! I like that the bag re-seals.
I use to buy these a couple years ago my piggies loved them. Then they started looking moldy so I stopped buying them .I recently bought a package and they are just like the ones I use to buy years ago there GREAT my piggies are happy !!
Must Try- Pretty Swheat!
This seems to be a pretty popular product. I’ve noticed it being out of stock at least twice in the last couple of months. I was happy when I was finally able to purchase this. It’s a definite win in our house! Gave this to 4 rodents and they all loved it so much. The wheat spray doesn’t smell bad, it gives natural enclosures an extra little twist to make it more aesthetically pleasing and it gives your little ones something to do which is not only fun, but also beneficial to them. The wheat sprays themselves are dry and feel rough when handled, but none of my littles have had a problem chewing on them or carrying them around their enclosures and such. All critters are different and what works for one may not work for another, but for us personally this works and is very much enjoyed as a treat. This is an all natural snack that is produced and processed in the USA and I do recommend it. Thanks Chewy for the fast shipping!