Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated for chinchillas with a high fiber mix of Alfalfa hay & Timothy hay pellets for optimum digestion
- Added nutrient rich stripe sunflower seeds, raisins and rose petals
- Unique variety of shapes, textures and biscuit densities help stimulate the natural foraging instinct, as well as, gum and tooth maintenance
- Each biscuit contains vitamins & nutrients required for overall well-being of your pet
- Provides essential beneficial bacteria to support good digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMazuri Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$12.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.32Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Mouse & Young Rat Food All Natural Mouse & Young Rat Food, 25lb.$43.99Chewy Price$48.49List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Timothy Hay Plus Mint Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$6.22Chewy Price$8.99List Price$5.91Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Guinea Pig Food, 10-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Timothy-Based Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealMazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.74Chewy Price$8.30Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Timothy Hay, Raisins...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Whole Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Lucerne Meal (Alfalfa), Soya Hulls, Wheat...|
|Food Form||Seeds, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets||Pellets||Grains, Seeds, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Dry Food, Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High-Protein, High Fiber||—||—||High Fiber, Low Fat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I love it! My chinchilla loves it, I will be buying only this food for him going forward...
I haven’t been able to find this particular food in stores. So glad chewy had it available!
BOOGER LOVED IT
My chinchilla loved this! And I honestly don’t care what the bad reviews say! I’ve had my chinchilla for years and have been feeding him this and he is perfectly healthy and doing well!!!! I love this he loves it and I love it!!!!
Chi Chi's food
This is the only food she'll eat. Premium Product.
There are sunflower seeds in this food, which is VERY bad for chinchillas to eat. This food also contains mainly treats, which you should only give to your chinchilla every once in a while.
extremely unhealthy for any chinchilla
I hate that anyone invented this food. Chinchillas have extremely sensitive digestive systems and should not have any seeds or fruits. Alfalfa should only be given as a treat once a month unless they are nursing, pregnant, or under 6 months. nearly nothing in this food is good for chinchillas. Since chinchillas originate from the andes mountains they have a very fibrous diet, meaning loads of hay. The pellets they should be eating is mostly made of hay also. I would definitely look into a more pellet based diet if I were using this.
My chinchilla did not like this food cause of the big pieces
My boys loved the variety in it. And it was a reasonable price
Bought this for my son's chinchilla. Most chinchilla food is mostly alfalfa bits, which she will not eat. This food has all sorts of interesting (to her, anyway) tidbits and she is eating more of her food. I have never seen this brand at pet stores so I was happy to see this as an option.
This Food Is A Hit With My Chin!!
My chinchilla always loves the goodies in this food! there is all kinds of yummy things for him to eat and he absolutely loves it. Glad I found this great deal on chewy! Highly recommend this food if your chin prefers extra bits in his meals.