Brytin 1st Cutting All-Natural Western Timothy Hay Chinchilla Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium timothy hay food for small animals.
- Paw-fect for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and more.
- Crafted with pre-cut flakes of premium hand-sorted timothy hay that are easy to feed.
- Expertly selected from master growers to include important nutrients and fiber as well as an aromatic smell.
- Product packaging is made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- White Mill PURE Hamster Food, 1.7-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy Based Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$23.92Chewy Price$28.99List Price$22.72Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 Small Animal Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.10Chewy Price$11.49Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 40-lb box$111.76Chewy Price$115.47List Price$106.17Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 5-lb mini bale, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider Complete Sugar Glider Food, 5-lb bag$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Instant-HPW Honey & Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz bag$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart All-In-One Timothy Hay Adult Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Timothy Grass Hay.||Suncured Timothy Hay, Dried Rose Hips, Thyme||Suncured Timothy Hay, Suncured Orchard Grass, Suncured Alfalfa Hay||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Wheat, Timothy Hay, Alfalfa Meal...|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Hay||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit||Rabbit||Chinchilla||Chinchilla|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||—||High Fiber||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Best hay I’ve ever gotten
This hay is better than the stuff from farm stores and way worth the extra money. It’s fresh, green, smells amazing, piggies only took a few minutes to fall in love with it. Smells so good, kinda wanted to have some myself. 6 stars if I could
worse and worse quality！
We have set up automatic timing to purchase this grass. The reason for automatic renewal is because the quantity of grass is huge. The quality was good when I first bought it, but the later ones are getting worse and worse. There are many hard grass poles that guinea pigs can't eat. Yes, almost wasted half the straw, I hope someone can give me a reasonable explanation!
Product was more like straw
My guinea pigs refused to eat it. It smells fresh but it's very hard and straw like.
Nice and soft
This is very soft hay and my guinea pig loves it. She burrows in it and eats it all the time
My 3 adult rabbits love this hay!
I tried this hay for the first time a few months ago, and based on my experience, the hay is always fresh, organized within the box, smells fresh, and has a nice postcard with nutritional information on it. My adult rabbits seem to love it! I’d recommend this hay for those seeking 1st cut hay.
This is some of the best hay I have bought in a long time. No dust and fresh and my pigs love it
dusty, but the pigs like it
The hay seems dry and stiff, unlike the Oxbow I usually feed. However, my guinea pigs all seem to like it just as much so I guess that’s not a bad thing. Only thing I don’t like is how dusty it is right off the top. For the price I’d buy it again.
I bought 2 of these and they both are brown. It smells moldy and I have to throw them out into my compost. It used to come in green and now it comes in more and more brown. I'm almost wondering if you guys should stop selling this hay. I'm done buying it.
Not for mine
I thought this would be ok hay to try. Unfortunately my chinchillas and Guinea pig didn’t like it. I liked the pieces were small and easy to handle. But it has a lot of brown hay and they refused to touch it. I guess I’m going back to Oxbow Timothy Hay.
It's really terrible
Only the very top layer is good hay. the rest of the whole box is full of dust and random plants. The random plants have needles.