Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium plant-based daily probiotic supplement for small animals.
- Paw-fect for chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs, gerbils, degus and more.
- Crafted to help alleviate diarrhea, intestinal infections and fungal infections.
- Formulated with real fruit powder and prebiotics to support immune and digestive health.
- Product and its packaging are made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Redmon Digital Small Pet & Bird Scale, White$27.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jar$7.69Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag$4.54Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.31Autoship Price
- Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count$28.03Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Manna Pro Select Series Show Rabbit Pellet Supplement, 3-lb bag$10.96Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.41Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Lixit Small Animal Oral Syringe & Medicine Dropper, 2 count$5.19Chewy Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pediococcus Acidilactici Nrrl B-50517, Saccharomyces Boulardii 1.0+ Billion Cfu�S*Colony Forming Units. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactose...||Rice extract, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium freudenreichii fermentation product...||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50Mg. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Apple Pomace, Sucrose...||Calcium Carbonate 96.5% (Elemental Calcium 38%), Magnesium Carbonate 3.5%...||Malt Syrup, Collagen, Mono and Diglycerides...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Degu||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Sugar Glider||Ferret|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||N/A||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Saved my sanity
My recently adopted rabbit came to us with a terrible poopy butt and was leaving uneaten cecotropes all over. It was making a huge mess plus, I was quite worried with her not eating the cecotropes as those are needed for their digestion. Within two days of giving her this probiotic the poopy butt cleared up. She's also now eating her cecotropes.
Guinea pig won't eat it
Got this to try to help my guinea pig's unpredictable digestive issues, but unfortunately he won't even taste it. He actually ran and hid the first time I offered one to him! Thus cannot comment on how effective it is.
Bought this for my Abyssinian Guinea Pig who had chelitis around his nose and mouth. He was prescribed antibiotics so I got this to support his gut health. He loves it. I dissolve 1 tab in water and he drinks it from a 1 ml syringe.
this was a lifesaver!
i bought this as a last resort to try and clear up my guinea pig’s diarrhea. i wasn’t sure what to expect but i was pleasantly surprised as he is back to normal and healthy again! i now give it to him every day. what a lifesaver! thank you so much!!
This works so well!
Finally a probiotic made specifically for guinea pigs and rabbits!! This worked so quickly to minimize an overgrowth of bad bacteria that was making my piggies poop soft and smelly. Within 3 days, the poop was back to normal. I'm so happy there is finally an alternative to Benebac, which isn't the best choice because not made for a guinea pigs specific fauna and flora, but was the only one we had. Also, the fruit powders make my pets want to eat it!!!
My chinchillas love this so much and they have healthier gut by observing their poops XD