Oxbow Natural Science Papaya Support Digestive Health Small Animal Supplement, 1.16-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Hay, Soybean Meal, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
About This Item
- Chewable formula contains active enzymes, papain and bromelain, sourced from papaya and pineapple to support digestive health.
- Made with real pineapple and papaya so you can rest assured that your petite pet is getting the quality ingredients she deserves.
- Timothy hay provides an excellent source of fiber to help support a healthy digestive system.
- Contains ingredients that naturally model the foods herbivores would encounter in nature, and is perfect for chinchillas, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small pets.
- Made in the USA and easy to give with your pet’s food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMarshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Digestive Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.59Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition VitaGlow Small Pet Supplement, 2-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Schreiner's Herbal Solution Small Animal First Aid, 8-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.59Chewy Price$9.49List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Vitamin C Small Animal Supplement, 180 count$22.08Chewy Price$22.77List Price$20.98Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Rabbits won't eat it
There is nothing wrong with this product but for some reason neither of my bunnies will eat it.
Great low sugar treat
My rabbit loves them and it keeps his gut healthy
Piggies not interested
Usually my guinea pigs love Oxbow treats but they won't even touch these.
MOLTING BUNNY-DIP IN WATER
One of my bunnies is morbidly obese and molting. My vet gave me these after they got vaccinated and they refused to eat them. Then I dipped in water and broke one in half both ate. Today is day 3 and now both will eat so long as I dip in water first
Have been using these papaya supplements for our pet rabbit for years. We put one in with his morning treat and he makes quick work of it.
MY BUNNY LOVES!!
My bunny hates papaya but she loves these and her health is way better she poops more also !! She always has stomach problems every couple of months even tho I feed her mainly hay and all good quality too so I’m very happy with this . I give her one in morning and one at night she goes crazy for them . I’ll say want a cookie and she comes running lol
Chinchillas don’t like it
I have 2 chinchillas and none of them takes a bite of it. I threw this away.
didn't work for my 2 rabbits...
rabbits don't like it...organic dried papaya or fresh pineapple much better.
Bunnies don't like
I'm sure it's a great product but I have picky buns and neither will eat no matter what I do.
Rabbits won’t eat it
Don’t buy it. My fat rabbits won’t even consider eating them.