Oxbow Animal Healthy Essentials Natural Pellets Senior Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains all the right ingredients to help support your aging rabbit.
- Chock full of fiber to help boost your friend’s aging digestive system.
- Maintain muscles in senior rabbits thanks to high levels of protein.
- Offers 3 sources of antioxidants to stimulate mental and physical activity.
- Ginger root, turmeric and chamomile work together to make your companion feel good.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Organic Meadow Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer 1st Cut Timothy Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 2nd Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Orchard Grass for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealSherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Small Pet Timothy Hay, 9-lb box$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 15-oz.$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.93Autoship Price
- BM Hay Company No Mess Timothy HayBox Small Animal Food, 7-lb box$19.68Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.70Autoship Price
- DealWhite Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- BM Hay Company Orchard Hay Small Pet Food, 8-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Home Fresh Show Hutch Deluxe 17 Small Animal Food, 20-lb bag$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag, bundle of 3$14.79Chewy Price$15.57List Price$14.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass Meal, Oat Hulls, Suncured Alfalfa Meal...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Senior Care||Digestive Health||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster|
|Special Diet||Natural, High Fiber||High Fiber||High Fiber, High-Protein||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great option for older buns
I am glad Oxbow came out with a new formula for older rabbits. I like that the pellets are smaller than the other varieties. I only wish they would put out a senior food in the Garden select variety or a larger bag. Either way the rabbits love it so far.
My bunny Coco is at least 9 (we rescued her from a neighbor's yard--they had "let her go"--9 years ago this month and she'd already had 2 litters by then). Last year, I started her on the Oxbow Science Joint Treats per my vet for arthritis in her back, and I thought those were fabulous--she was more playful, binkied more, etc. BUT LET ME TELL YOU...since she's been eating this food (which I won from Oxbow in June!), Coco is like her young bunny self--playful, sassy, binkying *all* the time, has a hearty appetite. She is a changed bun! If you are on the fence about trying this food for your senior rabbit friend, just do it! You will notice a change in a week's time! It's a miracle food for our housebunnies!
My rabbit refuses to eat this.
I have fed my rabbit nothing but Oxbow. She is now 12-years-old, and still healthy. I was excited to see they now have a formula for senior rabbits. It looks the same, but apparently is not. My rabbit refuses to eat it. Serious bummer. However, Oxbow is the best, as far as I'm concerned. This is my third rabbit, and she has been the healthiest, which I attribute to her diet consisting of Oxbow products, and nothing else. So, even though my bunny won't eat it, I highly recommend Oxbow products.