Buck Bone Organics Small Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 3 count bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% all-natural elk antler.
- Processed with absolutely no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Split antler is softer and gentler on the teeth than whole antlers.
- Low-odor mess-free chews made without chemicals, bleach, dyes or formaldehyde.
- American made in Bozeman, Montana.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 10.5 - 11.5-in, XX-Large$31.60Chewy Price$30.02Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.11Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.90Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Large Antler Dog Treat, 6-9 inch$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$25.48Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.21Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Medium Dog Treats, 2ct$10.50Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 6 count, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$207.22Chewy Price$196.86Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treats, 2ct$16.50Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Thick Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 12-in, 25 count$208.70Chewy Price$324.99List Price$198.26Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler||Elk Antler||Elk Antler||Moose Antler||Moose Antler|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat||Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
three dogs did not like
For some reason our three dogs did not like this brand of elk antlers. I usually get a different brand , which they love and chew up. The way these antlers were cut was not good for small dogs. They had been cut in half but not the quarters shown in picture. We cut them with our power tool to expose the inside so they looked like the picture. Even after doing this they did not like them.
Sharp Slivers of this broke off
Bad choice. My small pups broke off sharp shards of this.
Good chew. Read reviews first
I agree with the other reviewer and wish I would have read their review before purchasing. I got these for my dog specifically because the image shows them as cut into quarters, with a lot of exposed marrow. The halved antlers are difficult to get all the marrow out of for my little dog and I don't want her to damage her teeth trying to get it all out. All three of mine that just arrived are cut in half and I am a bit disappointed. If Buck Bone came out with quarter cut antlers I would buy them!! We'll see how this goes for my dog if I decide to get them again
Good for small power chewers
Purchased for a Chihuahua power chewer. Yep, they exist! He likes them and they last about a week. Probably could last longer for a dog not bent on swallowing everything that fits in his mouth!
My miniature schnauzer loves these split elk antlers. He will chew on it for extended periods of time until all the marrow is gone. He will even chew on it after the marrow is gone. Each antler lasts several weeks.
Dogs LOVE IT!!
Our boy and his friends LOVE these. We live the fact that the are natural and digestivable.
A Busy Dog is a happy dog!
I give one of these to my dog when we have company over, or I just need her to leave me alone so I can get something done .
My lab shredded one of these in 10 minutes.. not as strong and hard as I thought it would be
Not only do my dogs love these. But I often refer clients to this product.
These don't last!
I'm not sure how long these are supposed to last. I am not 100% certain that my dog's last antler was elk, but am pretty sure it was. Sometime in the beginning of Feb I gave my pug a split antler chew just like this and it has lasted until yesterday, at least a month before it was too small. I gave him one of these around noon today, and it's time to toss it at six. Had these been five bucks I wouldn't care, but for $25 bucks these should last a few weeks at least! Please recommend a longer lasting antler.