Buddy Wash Relaxing Green Tea & Bergamot Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soap-free shampoo and conditioner formula helps encourage healthy skin and a silky soft coat.
- Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners like sage, rosemary, green tea, and chamomile.
- Coconut-based and alcohol-free with rosemary and mint to make bath time a soothing experience.
- Aloe Vera and tea tree oil help soothe itchy, red, irritated skin, leaving your little one comfortable.
- Not tested on animals, safe for humans when used as directed, and made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buddy Wash Refreshing Rosemary & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- TropiClean Tangle Remover, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$12.81Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.17Autoship Price
- KONG Dog ZoomGroom Multi-Use Brush, Raspberry, Small/Puppy$8.92Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Buddy Wash Original Lavender & Mint Dog Spritzer & Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Ocean Breeze Dog Freshening Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.45Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.03Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- Scrubby Instant Bath Rinse Free Dog Shampoo Mittens, 10 count$12.60Chewy Price$17.90List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- Giovanni Professional Deodorizing & Finishing Oatmeal & Coconut Dog Spray, 10-oz spray$10.43Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Purified Water, Coconut Derived Surfactant Blend, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxsultaine...||Water, Anionic, Non-Oionic And Amphoteric Surfactants...|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
225 Customer Reviews
Really love my dog's smell when I use this shampoo.
My dog is a yorkie/maltese mix, so he has "hair" rather than fur. This shampoo leaves his hair silky and almost completely tangle free. It comes in 3 different fragrances: rosemary-mint, lavender-mint and green tea-bergamot. I haven't used the other two (not crazy about mint), but I just LOVE how he smells after a green tea and bergamot bath! He looks really good, too. I'm so glad Chewy carries it, since I get his dog food there, and it's easy to add his shampoo to a food order when I'm running low on it.
Finally, something works!
We love him with all of our hearts, but MacFiercesome is a stinker!! We were washing him about once a week, much too often for healthy skin, with the shampoo that came with him. His first Buddy Wash was about three weeks and some ago. In spite of a couple of late season snowstorms and some cold early rain, he’s still smelling fine, not as fresh as just after his bath, but fine! His skin is in good shape and it remains pretty easy to brush through his curly coat. I appreciate the scent of this wash, too, ‘herbally’, not ‘perfumey’ or ‘flowery’. As well, this was also described as a human grade shampoo/conditioner. We put it to the test with great results. Go Buddy Wash!!
my dogs hate their bath time but this stuff seemed to mellow them out
Smells great, cleans and smooths
Gentle on my hands and on my puppy, smells great and makes my puppy’s hair so smooth and shiny!
Have used for years!
Gentle on their skin, lathers nicely, soft scents. Best thing: rinses EASILY! Saving water and saving time are nice, but cleaning my pups gently and thoroughly is everything!
The scent of green tea and bergamot are two of my favorite scents. I guess I did choose this wash for myself to smell on my pup. His coat of hair comes out clean and smelling amazing. The conditioner claim is not that moisturizing though. I use this just as a shampoo.
Not for my pup
She has dandruff and is shedding abnormally. Going to return. Appreciate the natural ingredients, just didn’t agree with my dog.
Dawn did a great job getting my girl clean, but did not help with the smell very long. Bought this soap and she got clean and smelled good!! It works great and washes out really good!! The spray for in between baths works very well also!! Scents are not strong at all, but effective!
Smells great, cleans good
We have to give our morkie a bath just about every week. He doesn't *love* baths, but this scent seems to calm him some, and it's gets his coat bright and soft. I love the bergamot smell.
using this for many years
I love this brand and the scent of this shampoo conditioner. I also buy the purple label from this same brand. They both smell amazing. I also bought one for my moms dog because she said it was better than the brand she bought at the pet store. I love everything about this for both of my dogs.