Tend to your pet’s skin with the VetOne KetoHex Antiseptic Pet Wipes. Featuring chlorhexidine, which acts as an antibacterial, and ketoconazole, which is an antifungal, the antiseptic solution is used to clean the skin. Ideal for difficult areas like skin folds, the groin, and the underarm, these wipes can help in the treatment of skin disorders and certain skin infections. The wipes are good for use in dogs, cats, and horses, and come in a convenient, ready-to-use canister for single-use application.
- Designed for skin conditions responsive to chlorhexidine and ketoconazole.
- Chlorhexidine acts as an antibacterial and ketoconazole is an antifungal.
- Ideal for cats, dogs, and horses to clean difficult areas like skin folds, the groin, and the underarm.
- Convenient, single-use wipes are alcohol-based.
- Thoroughly clean the affected area one to three times per day and allow to dry.
Active Ingredients (per wipe): Chlorhexidine 2% and Ketoconazole 1% in an Alcohol-Based Solution.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Nonoxynol-9, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone.
See all items by VetOne