Burt's Bees Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||N/A||Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate (Plant-Derived Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant-Derived Surfactant)...||Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin|
About This Item
- Shampoo is a gentle cleanser for dogs made with nature’s finest ingredients.
- Moisturizing shea butter is naturally hypoallergenic and honey give the fur shine.
- Made with 97% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates, colorants, essential oils or fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Charcoal & Coconut Oil Deep Cleansing Whitening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.26Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.55Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Avocado & Olive Oil Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Wags & Wiggles Freshen Very Berry Deodorizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$5.56Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.28Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Warren London Dry & Waterless Green Apple Scented Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealVetnique Labs Furbliss Refreshing Shampoo with Essential Oils, Oatmeal Dog & Cat Grooming Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Top Performance GloCoat Conditioner & Detangler for Dogs, 16-oz spray bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dry Clean Spray Shampoo$9.62Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Vanilla & Almond Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Petkin Odor-Away Citrus Scent Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Deep Cleaning Dog Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
love this shampoo - all natural and did an excellent job cleaning our dog. He smells good too.
Definitely Hypoallergenic, not great at lathering
This shampoo has a mild scent, and no one in the family found it to be offensive in any way. Lathering was hard with this shampoo (likely due to the honey). It took a lot of shampoo on my standard poodle with a long coat to lather up.
No more scratching!
My dog was having a hard time with oatmeal shampoo. So I tried this to see if I could get her to stop itching and scratching. It worked like a dream! She’s very sensitive to a lot of things being a little dog, but the shampoo works perfectly! Thank you and my dog thanks you!
Go get it now
Great shampoo. Made the dogs clean with no dander. Easy to rinse. I personally would prefer a little more lather but that’s just me. The boys look and feel great
Works for my dog!
My dog is sensitive to regular shampoos, and has allergies. He would itch and feel miserable after bathing. Finally realized he needed hypoallergenic shampoo. No scratching or itching after using this product! I agree with other reviewers, that I go through more of this shampoo than I would prefer, and it does not suds up much, but because my dog is happy and clean, I'm willing to deal with it. 4 stars only because I would like the bottle to last longer.
Not the best
I have used another Burt's Bees dog shampoo so I thought this would be fine. It is terrible. It is very watery and doesn't lather. I have used it twice and the second time I barely got any lather and my dog did not look clean. I have a tri colored wire haired fox terrier and he barely got white. I have soft water so it wasn't the water. After two uses there is only one third bottle left.
Pups So Soft
I like this shampoo, my pups fur is so soft. Its doesn't foam up a lot when using, but it seems to have done the job and left my pups smelling great, feeling soft and no allergic reactions!
Won't suds up..
I thought I would try this out because I love Burt's Bees for myself but in a dog shampoo never again. It does not bubble up or Suds up I had to put three big handfuls on a small Terrier and it still wouldn't Bubble Up yes the dog does get clean but it doesn't scene like it would be a good value since I'm using so much of it
We love this shampoo and Burt’s Bees. The only one we trust for our fur baby.
Bambi was itchy and scratchy after using other shampoos. When I used this, she was fine! It really works.