Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shed control dog shampoo is made with some of nature’s finest ingredients.
- Omega 3s and vitamin E strengthen the hair and reduce breakage to lessen shedding.
- Made with 99.7% natural ingredients by the trusted name in skin care.
- pH balanced just for dogs to take care of their special skin needs.
- Always made cruelty free in the USA with no sulfates or colorants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Oil Dog Conditioner$8.06Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.66Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Shed Control Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.72Chewy Price$6.38Autoship Price
- Pet Head Life's An Itch Soothing Shampoo$11.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Organic Coconut Waterless Dog Bath Spray$8.18Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.77Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 1-gal bottle, Guava & Mango$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Moisturizing Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Jasmine & Vanilla Silky Coating Brush Conditioning Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.57Chewy Price$6.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Shed Control Dog & Cat Shampoo, Sweet Nectar Scent, 20-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- BioSilk Therapy Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deshedding Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$47.27Chewy Price$62.99List Price$44.91Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Vanilla & Almond Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||—||Purified Water, Coconut Oil (Lauryl Glucoside, Coco-Betaine...||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Moisturizing and Rinsing Agents...||Purified Water, Acrylate Copolymer, Amphote...|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control||Shedding Control, Dander|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My labradoodle has been shedding like crazy the past several months. Regardless of brushing every day and more frequent baths. I’ve used this once (so far) and the shedding has lessened tremendously. It doesn’t have a scent but my dog didn’t smell like a wet puppy after using (like several other scented shampoos I’ve used on her). It’s amazing!
Just like a Babys shampoo
I use Burts Bees on my Grandchildren, and now on my pup. It is thick and doesn't run off. The lather is good and it has that baby smell
Burts Bees is the best. Ruby’s coat has always been healthy and shiny. Never any skin issues, itching, etc. Being an Australian Shepherd she sheds constantly, but I do feel this shampoo helps slow it down a bit. It does not stop it completely.
I used this on my new puggle. She is a 5 year old rescue and I had yellow fur on everything! Every time you touched her you got fur all over your hand and clothes. I used this and it was amazing! No more shedding and no more fur all over the place. She is also much softer. Read the directions,it doesn’t lather a lot but it works great!!
I have used this for years now and love it - doesn't dry their skin - and doesn't leave a funny smell on my dogs !
Doesn't work well!
Very very watery, doesn't suds at all! I really want my money back. What a waste. Doesnt even smell nice. Also there was no hair even coming off with it. Going to go back to what I know.
shed control shampoo
It’s watery , has no smell & dont lather at all iwould not recommend this at all
Was very excited too see Burt's bees shampoo. Bought a bottle of the shed control. Got the dog and wetter it down and there was no suds. I used a 1/4 of bottle and still no suds. Would not recommend this product to a friend. I will not be buying it again.
dogs stopped shedding after third time i used it...............................77
Still trusting Burt's Bees.
I would recommend this shampoo. Bought it for shedding but was so delighted when I smelled it! It isdelightful. My Lab smelled good, was very soft, and I do believe it lessened the shedding some. It lathered well and rinsed easily. I'll be using it again.