Caitec Featherland Paradise Supreme Mopsy Preener Bird Toy, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages chewing and preening to help keep him healthy.
- Plenty of rope dangles to pick through to keep your feathered friend entertained.
- Inspires your wingman to exercise and play.
- Helps relieve boredom so he’s happy spending time in his home.
- Easy installation with a stainless steel chain that hangs in any cage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPolly's Pet Products Fun Roll Bird Toy, Small$9.48Chewy Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Vine Mat Forage Pouch Bird Toy$24.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealWild Harvest Natural Bird Toy$4.40Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Space Ball Happy Beaks Bird Toy$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Lots of Love Bird Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Fleece TeePee Bird Toy$15.99Chewy Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Grass Woven Slats Bird Toy$10.14Chewy Price$11.27List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Bird Perch Hut Bird Toy$16.27Chewy Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise High Back Cup Bird Toy, Small$2.84Chewy Price$3.16List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Horizontal Millet Holder Bird Toy$10.14Chewy Price$11.27List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Basic Cuttlebone Holder Bird Toy$3.38Chewy Price$3.76List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Plastic Disco Ball Toy Bird Toy$6.76Chewy Price$7.51List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot||Parrot||Parrot||Parrot||African Grey, Macaw, Cockatoo, Amazon, Parrot|
|Material||Cotton, Plastic, Natural Fabric||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not for budgies
Toooo large for use in a budgies cage ...might be ok for a larger parrot or cocatoo
Does Not Last Long
The ropes are not secured tightly, so each strand comes out easily. My parrot just pulls each strand one by one and she's done! She is supposed to be able to "preen" each strand until the toy looks like a fluffy mop. There used to be another brand that sold a toy like this and it was her most favorite toy. This new brand is wasteful. Once the rope strands are out, she drops them to the bottom of the cage and won't touch them anymore.
Not The Greatest Quality
Years ago there was a similar-looking toy that was supposed to be cotton candy scented and great for pluckers. This was the closest thing I could find to it but it's a poor replacement. The rope is not secure on this. It's threaded through a ring and then that top white piece is supposed to hold it in place. Our sulfur crested 'too took the rope pieces of in just a couple of minutes. I had to gather them back up and tie them, one by one, onto the metal ring so the toy was usable. It's not a big deal to need to do this but it's an indicator of quality. That's a step that should be taken by the manufacturer and not by the pet owner. If you don't mind that step and you are prepared for the need to do it when you receive it, your bird might like it. Unless my bird absolutely loves this, and she doesn't yet, I wouldn't buy another.
My Goffin loves these toys. I usually put 2 next to each other. He likes to snuggle between the toys. He also like to hang out in the middle of a toy. He looks like he has a mop on his head. I hope I will always be able to get these great toys. Yes he will occasionally destroy one in a day or two but that’s ok. It makes him happy.
Lasted 1 day:(
I bought this toy for my bird because he had a similar one for several years he loved to play with. I was surprised to come home after the first day he played with it and he tore all of the mop strings out of it! He is an African Gray, I wouldn’t recommend this toy for a medium or large bird, it won’t hold up!
My goffin absolutely loves this. Actually the only tot like this that she will even play with.
Not for small birds
This is a well made product, but way too big for my budgies