CaribSea African Cichlid Mix Sahara Aquarium Gravel, 20-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural substrate helps create ideal water conditions for your African cichlid.
- Great choice for seasoned hobbyists and beginners alike.
- Cichlid stones act as a natural buffer to aquarium water with a pH similar to the Great Rift Lakes of Africa.
- Set a naturally beautiful scene for your aquatic environment.
- Each grain measures approximately 0.5–1.5 millimeters in size.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CaribSea South Seas Rock Shelf Rock Aquarium Rock$79.99Chewy Price$120.00List Price
- CaribSea Ocean Direct Live Oolite Aquarium Sand, 40-lb bag$36.63Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Spectrastone Premium Aquarium Gravel, 5-lb bag, Green$5.99Chewy Price
- CaribSea Aragonite Florida Aquarium Crushed Coral, 40-lb bag$29.83Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate, 10-lb bag$24.22Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Aqueon Plant & Shrimp Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag$13.72Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- CaribSea LifeRock Shroom Aquarium Rocks, 2 count$90.99Chewy Price
- Pond Boss PVC Pond Liner, 13 x 20-feet$106.87Chewy Price$132.00List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Torpedo Beach Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$26.92Chewy Price
- CaribSea Seaflor Special Aragonite Aquarium Sand, 15-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Jungle River Aquarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Sand for 54gal bow front corner tank
I got the sand about 2 weeks ago and sat up the tank for fish requiring a higher PH. I Googled the sand and it said that it doesn't hold a high PH by itself. My city water has a PH of 7.5. I love the color and it looks great in my tank. I also got a stump from Chewy for this tank. I'm so happy with it.