Cat-in-the-bag E-Z-Zip Cat Carrier Bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative cat carrier is the ideal alternative to a traditional hard-sided carrier; a zipper runs the length of one side and the bottom to quickly and easily wrap the bag around your cat.
- 100% cotton bag is soft and roomy, allowing her to move and stretch inside of it while providing gentle, comfortable restraint.
- Soft fuzzy fastener collar wraps gently and securely around her neck to keep her head outside the bag and ease her fear of confinement.
- Convenient handle becomes a shoulder-strap and a seatbelt loop for the car; easy to lift and move unlike most bulky, awkward pet carriers.
- Zipper access also allows the vet or groomer to access your cat for exams, nail trims, etc. while the bag stays on; available in three sizes and three colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Teal Trim$28.04Chewy Price
- IRIS Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier, Red, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier, Black, Medium$30.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Green, Medium/Large$29.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- MidWest Day Tripper Dog & Cat Backpack, Green$72.08Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- PetAmi Deluxe Backpack Dog & Cat Carrier, Heather Navy$39.99Chewy Price
- DealKatziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Black$54.99Chewy Price
- Zampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Small$43.03Chewy Price
- EliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, 17-in$37.53Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSherpa Element Airline Approved Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium, Gray$57.25Chewy Price$74.54List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Airline-approved, Pockets||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...|
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
189 Customer Reviews
Purrfect Cat Carrier!
I cannot say enough good things about the Cat-in-the-bag Carrier Bag! My sweet kitty boy always dreaded being closed into a traditional cat carrier, and I wondered how I could make it better for him. Turns out, all he wanted was the ability to see what's going on, receive love and pets, and move around while traveling. This carrier bag is absolutely PERFECT! So easy to use, and he loves it. When we have a support human with us, he gets all the love, pets, attention, and visual entertainment he wants. And if I'm alone, I can safely strap him into the car seat near me. PERFECT for a nervous kitty who just wants to see what's going on.
Whoever designed this must have the most docile calm cat around. My cat has very nice temperament but absolutely freaked out with my attempts to get her into the bag.
Easy 2 get her in & out. Kittie doesn't like being confined. As soon as u unzip it she runs & hides. She's claustrophobic so I needed something easy 4 she & I both 2 use. My kittie's groomer was so impressed she asked where I got it, she wants 2 get some so when customers don't have 1 they can loan them 1.
Not for my cat
I get the concept and thought this would work for my overly anxious cat. She is a “cave dweller” so it seemed like a good fit. Well, she LOVED going inside the bag, and we let her get used to that for awhile… but as soon as it zipped we had to unzip it for fear she would hurt herself. She freaked out. We may try this again in the future because she hates the crate so much, but at least in the crate I don’t worry about her strangling herself.
Allows our spicy boy to be examined!
We have a VERY factious cat who just cannot be handled at the vet and this is now the only way the vets can handle him. I wish I had found this product years ago. All the office staff loved it and I can tell our cat feels secure in the bag. 10/10 all around!
Great for cats that get anxious getting into cat carriers.
Go Before You Leave Home
As advertised this was pretty easy to get over his head and zip him inside. He sat nicely on the trip to the vet. All was going well until he emptied his bladder. The item is cloth - My car seats are cloth - not a good combo.
Worked on one cat, not the other
My cat at home was terrified when I put him in this carrier. I had to extricate him and use the old carrier box. My cat at work accepted it, but grumbled loudly. I'm saying, some cats do NOT like the carrier bag.
as the title says. Mine escaped. Maybe others would be better but too much effort for an easy escape
I have two big Maine Coons. In order to carry both at the same time I use these bags. I still have free hands to open doors. The cats also prefer to have their heads out. They feel less confined and can see more of what is going on, hence less stress. Don’t know what I’d do without them!