PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and simple way for your cat to explore the sights, sounds, and smells and have a safe outdoor experience
- Bungee leash design provides “give” when your cat approaches the end of the leash, eliminating harsh tugging
- Dual adjustment points give a snug, safe fit
- Harness design applies gentle pressure to shoulders, not throat, to safely restrain your cat
- Made of 3/8" wide nylon with comfy, secure straps
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness, Red, 11 to 14-in chest$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Wrap Cat Harness, Petite: 9 to 14-in chest$26.38Chewy Price
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Purple, Small/Medium$24.76Chewy Price
- Necoichi ZEN Fish Charm Cotton Cat Harness & Leash, Green, 12.6 to 17.7-in chest$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Necoichi Purrfect Picnic Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Yellow, One Size: 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 1/2-in wide$14.34Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Hanami Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar, Green$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Gilded Gold Bow Tie Breakaway Cat Collar, Purple$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Chirimen Fireworks Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Purple, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$14.74Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, Medium: 9 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$11.34List Price
- Necoichi Kiku Ribbon Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Navy, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Japanese Kimono Bow Tie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Red, 8.2 to 13.7-in neck, 2/5-in wide$14.17Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip||—||Bell, Leash / Harness|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Bolt Snap|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||—||Front Clip|
|Leash Length||5.6 feet||5.6 feet||4 feet||—||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
838 Customer Reviews
Fine for kittens
Got 3 weeks ago for new kittens (4mo). Only used harnesses first, they adjusted quickly. Have only tried using the leashes twice so far but once they are used to them it's a decent length to let them explore without going too far. Green one has been for one kitty, purple for another. Green one has no signs of wear, purple one has started to fray on a shoulder spot, but that kitty also scratched at it frequently at first. Everything is still solid though, they are a decent thickness so the minor fuzziness isn't a bother for us. Easy to adjust if off the cat. Little piece for adjusting isn't too flimsy in my opinion, but my kitties haven't been excessively rough with them either. Seems to be good quality, and should hold up well.
very good but one tiny design flaw
I have two kittens so I just got one since they'll definitely grow out of this size and leash training them has gone well so far. The harness is easy to adjust and reasonably secure. My one (small issue) with it is that the buckles are so small its hard to quickly buckle if your cat is at all squirmy (like mine). When they outgrow this one, I'll probably just size up in the same harness.
My cat begins to panic and flip around whenever I attempt to put this leash on her. I’m not sure if a vest would be a better option, or if I should just give up on trying to take her outside. I wish I could return this to get my money back, but it’s probably too late at this point. Oh well.
Too small for adult cats
I got this harness for my 8-9lb cat and I ordered the small because it said it was for cats up to 12lbs. It is way too small. I could still get use of the leash but the harness is completely useless to me. Unless I get adopt a kitten….
Make sure you measure..
Our 12 pd furbaby gained a bit in his belly, so make sure you measure comfortably around there too! This is very lightweight, while also keeping them cool. The leash included is a nice length for our cat. Will add another review of our thoughts on the Medium sized harness. Hoping we can still return/exchange the Small size.
Took a minute to figure out. Glad pictures were included. I've put the harness on every day since I received it. My cat, Gus, seems fine wearing it. I would recommend the harness to others.
Do I REALLY have to?
I love it because it's easy to adjust and put on. Mamakitty, on the other hand, positively hates it. When I introduced the harness to her she promptly picked it up to take it to a hiding place. When I put it in her (after finding it) she struggled and wiggled until she was able to escape. Ah, well, we will try, try, and try again until she at least accepts it must be worn and endured.
Not sufficiently adjustable
My friend and I worked and worked with this harness, but we were unable to adjust it so that the cat couldn't get his leg either through the chest strap or the neck strap. Also, the waist strap was not very adjustable and was rather snug on him.
Best cat leash that’s not all padded
I chose this version because it doesn’t hinge around my cat’s neck. It took a lot of adjustment to get the fit right and it’s still not perfect. She did wriggle out of it once when we weren’t paying attention, and I tightened the straps around her torso. She still has plenty of room to breath. I needed a lot less room around her neck than I thought where the sternum cinch is. I haven’t had any issues with the leash fraying, as some have mentioned. I wish the manufacturer provided more guidance on how to ensure the best fit, like specific details to look for when my cat is walking and how to adjust it based on how it’s sitting. At the beginning, the front part kept sitting over her should joints, which didn’t feel right. When I tightened the front, though, it puts the part where the leash connects to the harness right where her front leg joints also meet. I have no idea if that is uncomfortable or not. I have a surprisingly tolerant cat.
Good Quality for Price
I felt safe using this harness on my cat. The sizing was accurate. The price was affordable. Even though my cat didn't care for it...and I probably will only use it for trips. I'm happy with the purchase.