Catit Design SmartSift Biodegradable Replacement Liners
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
About This Item
- Biodegradable replacement liners.
- Specially designed for Catit SmartSift cat pan waste bins.
- Prevents waste clumps from sticking to the waste bin for easy and convenient waste management.
- Durable liner can hold 2-week waste load.
- 12 unscented liners per pack.
For SmartSift Sifting Cat Pan: [Click here]
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Cat Litter Pads, Unscented, 20 count$13.44Chewy Price$12.77Autoship Price
- DealCatit Litter Scoop, Pink$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealCatit Cat Pan with Rim, Gray$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealCatit Cat Pan Litter Mat$11.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealSmartCat Ultimate Litter Box$21.99Chewy Price
- DealCatit Replacement Door for Hooded Cat Pan, Pink$12.46Chewy Price
- DealCatit Hooded Cat Pan Replacement Carbon Filters, 2 count$3.37Chewy Price$8.99List Price$3.20Autoship Price
- DealVan Ness Track-Less Litter Mat$6.49Chewy Price$9.19List Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Ultra Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 26.3-lb box$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealSmartCat Corner Litter Box$18.11Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealNoba Cateco Replacement Mesh Cat Litter Box Aerators, 2 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealKitty Go Here Cat Litter Pan, Large$41.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
love it, definitely recommend!
We have tried MANY different litter boxes for our 2 cats. The electric ones, traditional ones, turn on their side ones, etc… trying to find something that is clean for us and our cats. I have wasted so much money until I ordered this one. My 14 year old son is responsible for the cats each morning. This is the only litter box we have had that makes it not a battle between us. First, there is none of the disgustingness of scooping the litter. Second, it makes the whole process so easy and “yuck” free that my son doesn’t even fight with me about it anymore. We do have to purchase the liners (which are totally worth the price), and he changes them out every 3 days. We also use the Arm & Hammer SLIDE litter and the whole process is so easy. Both of us highly recommend this product!!
I like the liners. I've not seen these before, are they new?
Decent but design problems
The bags we're good, they fit in my Leo's Loo, but they were odd to tie up. There were no edges so the knot would end up being wonky and lopsided. It worked well enough though. In the end I just got normal small trash bags and used those.
Hi I bought Catit Design SmartSift Biodegradable Replacement Liners about a month ago and I'm happy i did because these liners are very sturdy they work very well with my cat box very dependable and chewy.com is got very fast delivery. These liners work great i will always purchase these.
I was really hoping this litter box would save me time and money. Now, I'm paying extra money for these specifically sized liners in addition to kitty litter and your out of the bigger one? This litter box isn't that much better than the one I had before a
Meh not a good experience
Did not fit the litter box. Also bought a litter box it was broken. Got a second box it was brown too. Kept it but it continued to fall apart. The cat food I bought made my cat throw up. Not a good experience.
Perfect for Smartsift litter box & great price!
I have had the Smartsift litter box for 2-3 years and I love these liners for it! I prefer liners for litter boxes (as opposed to just putting the litter straight into box), I feel like it makes clean up all that much easier. And these liners are a great price for the number of liners you get, and they’re biodegradable too! Being biodegradable is even more important to me, and is hard to find in litter box liners. Also, I have a cat that is overly zealous in his need to scratch and move around the litter, and in the past that has made it unrealistic to use liners in his litter box as he would shred them to bits. These liners seem to be a bit tougher, which combined with the design of the Smartsift litter box means he hardly ever manages to even put a whole in these liners!
I don't like using bags where the good litter is in. My cats tear it up so i find its better without bags when they use it
I just bought this litter box on craigslist and needed the bags for the base. Chewy always seems to have exactly what I need at a great price and fast delivery.
Does not fit
These liners do not fix my litter box and I have a standard size. I'm using them for small trashcans instead...