Frisco Litter box Pan Liners
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
About This Item
- Pet-preferred, disposable litter box pan liners from Frisco, by Chewy make cleaning your cat’s litter box fast, easy and convenient.
- Easy to pull dual drawstring makes it easier to grab and close without a mess. Just lift the old bag by its drawstring and replace it with a new one.
- Litter pan liners are 39” X 21.5” and typically fit most litter pans.
- Comes in both five and 15-count options, depending on how frequently you find yourself replacing cat litter.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from easy cleanup litter pan liners and cozy beds, to sturdy toys and leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 7 count$10.54Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Super Jumbo Thick Litter Box Liners, 10 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PET N PET Cat Litter Box Liners, 7 count$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Petmate Basic Cat Litter Pan, Sapphire Blue, Jumbo$11.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Metal Litter Scoop$9.37Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Van Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.65Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$19.97Chewy Price$24.29List Price
- iPrimio Deep Shovel Cat Litter Scooper, X-Large$10.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kitty Sift Disposable Sifting Cat Litter Box Kit, Jumbo$30.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Litter Scooper$7.78Chewy Price
- Petmate Litter Pan, Color Varies, Jumbo$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Scoop$5.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
did I use it wrong?
I put the liner in the pan and then added litter. First time a cat scratched, she pulled up a hunk of plastic and from there, it just got shredded. I did buy a size too big so maybe that created the problem. But, the wide opening makes the liner very useful as a disposal bag! Now I put the pan in liner and pull it up around the pan. It catches most of the stray litter the cats kick up and when it is time to empty the pan, I just turn it over into the “liner.” Works so well for this purpose I’ll buy more.
They do work well for clean up
I got these to try since it’s hard to get anyone in my house to clean the litter box when it needs changed. I was still able to scoop the clumps without ripping or catching the bag. It was a little larger than the litter box but the excess bag caught what the cats knocked out so that was a nice bonus. I was afraid with multiple cats using it that one would scrape up or rip the liner but it’s a thick, durable plastic. When it came time to switch out the old litter, all we did was pull the bag closed and toss it out. It is very convenient.
These fit my litter box well, and seem to do a decent job protecting the pan, but it isn't as simple as just removing the liner and putting in a new one. One of my cats really likes to dig in the litter and he put a few holes in the bag, which made a big mess when I went to change it. I may try double lining next time. It was still less of a hassle than going bagless, but a thicker bag would be helpful for my cats.
Keep Litter Away
I absolutely hate having litter on my carpet or other surfaces so having it contained in a bag is perfect. These jumbo box liners will fit almost any size litter box. I love that there is no extra scent to deter the cat from using his box. They also do NOT make any crinkling noises which is excellent. Holds in both feces and urine with no leakage and is easy to tie shut for disposal.
Simply too easy
These liners were very easy to use and make litter cleanup and disposal a bit more easy to do. The liners are made of a heavy duty plastic and the draw strings are strong and easy to deal with. Our cat is a large cat so we have a bigger than normal litter box. These liners were actually a little too large and we could use a smaller one. The cat likes to clean her paws on the sides so she ended up pulling the liner up on the sides a couple times. We just tucked the extra under the box. Disposal was easy to do. This product is very similar to a garbage bag except is is made in a longer rectangular shape to fit a box with corners. A very good product!
Absolute game changers!
I was so tired of scooping my cat's box because lets face it, who actually WANTS to scoop the box? These liners are a god send. I just place one in her box, which is actually easier than I thought, pour in the day's litter amount and at the end of the day, gather the liner with all the used litter, toss it in the trash and replace with a fresh liner! So much easier!
This Will Make Your Life Easier
These have made my life so much easier. Doing the litter pan is the worst part of being a kitty mom and I've been on the lookout for something to make the job easier. These make it so I don't have to dump the litter, I can just pull the drawstrings and pitch the whole bag. There are plenty to last awhile and they are awesome.
Works in litter robot
Love these litter liners! I have a litter robot and not only are these a fraction of the cost they fit perfectly inside the litter pan. I change the bag once a week and it holds up great without stretching or tearing. Easy tie up closure too. Also fit perfectly on a regular litter pan we picked up locally. Should fit most.
Helpful for cakey litter
I don't normally use liners for my cat's litter box but I tried it. I don't usually have trouble with cleanup. If you do, I would suggest buying different litter and buying a strong scooper. But if you still are having trouble then use these liners... But it's more plastic in the landfills.
I just wanna start with these frisco litter box pan liners work awesome! I absolutely love how jumbo they are! We have 2 littler boxes that are difficult sizes and these liners for both of them great! I also love how it protects the actual litter box from getting any soil on it. I’d highly recommend these litter liners!