Cefpoderm (cefpodoxime proxetil) Tablets for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
If your dog has a wound or abscess, your vet may prescribe Cefpoderm (cefpodoxime proxetil) Tablets for Dogs to treat the possibility of skin infection. This antibiotic’s oral tablet form is easy to give to your dog, and it only needs to be administered once a day. This medication can also help to treat bladder and respiratory infections in your dog, helping him to quickly return to his normal happy, healthy self.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Ketoconazole (Generic) Tablets, 200-mg, 1 tablet$0.94Chewy Price$0.89Autoship Price
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.24Chewy Price$0.23Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 600-mg, 1 tablet$1.41Chewy Price$1.34Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$1.20Chewy Price$1.14Autoship Price
- Enrofloxacin Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 175-mg, 1 Capsule$1.39Chewy Price$1.32Autoship Price
- Clintabs (Clindamycin HCl) Tablets for Dogs, 75-mg, 1 tablet$1.66Chewy Price$1.58Autoship Price
- Primor Tablets for Dogs, 600-mg, 1 tablet$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Easy to give
These pills are small enough to give in a snack. Seem to have worked well.