Chai's Choice Comfort Cushion 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nylon webbing features 3M reflective material that helps keep your dog visible in low lighting.
- Designed with mesh padding that’s soft and breathable for added comfort and to help reduce rubbing.
- Features a durable stainless-steel ring to attach your pup’s leash.
- The duraflex buckle makes it easy to snap the collar on and off of your dog.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors, so you can find the best fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Orange, Small$7.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Spring Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Misty Blue, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, French Pink, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Frisco Outdoor Ultra Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Shadow Purple, Medium - Neck: 14-20-in, Width: 3/4-in$5.28Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Buckle-Down Zarape Dog Collar, Large$14.65Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$3.55Chewy Price$3.85List Price
- Sassy Woof Dog Collar, Dolce Rose, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- EZ Change Dog I.D. Clip, Nickel, Set of 2$3.49Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
XS is too much collar for small dog
Although this is probably a comfortable and sturdy collar, this is a very bulky collar for a small dog (ours is 11 pounds). Everything on it is oversized as if it were for a pit bull. AND, as reported in other review comments, the stitching is uneven. Width is supposed to be 5/8" but is as wide as 1-1/8" in one spot...1/2 inch extra width! WAY over-built for a small dog. I am returning it unused.
Great collar, great company
I received my initial order but the collar was too tight for my dog. I had ordered the large size but even when I let out the adjustment the whole way, it was incredibly tight. I emailed Chewy and got a response within a few hours. I expected them to tell me to return it and just reordered the XL size but they told me to just donate the original L collar. I didn't even have to reorder the bigger size on their website. The Chewy agent handled everything and I received the XL size the following day. Nice collar and seems well made.
Padded and comfortable feeling
Really like the make of this dog collar. It is padded and glows in the dark. Unfortunately I bought a size too small for my dog. I measured her neck and bought accordingly. I set the length as big as I could but it still was tighter than I preferred. I will try again and hope the next size is not too big.
Love the collar
Was very impressed. I got the harness, collar, and leash as a deal set. His harness was Ex-large which made me a little nervous about the collar cause the set all the same size. It was perfect and I love the width of it as well.
Great collar for pups that are not accustomed to wearing a collar. Easy to adjust and the stretch/material make this a collar one that my pups will actually wear. The colors were very vibrant as well. I have ordered the harness to match.
Its decent and a gorgeous color. more of a purplish pink which is what i was wanting anyways but not as padded as i was hoping but i like it, and the small reflective detail.
Reflective Dog Collar
This is a great collar especially for our dog since she is constantly running through mud and water, rolling in stuff and getting full of stuff. It dries quickly and doesn't stink like some other collars we've had. The reflective lines also are great and make her very visible
Better than most but still rubs
I got this for my lab with alopecia, hoping it wouldn't rub her neck raw like other collars. It's definitely better, she's worn this for almost a year and hasn't lost more hair on her neck. But the very large ring has rubbed a red spot on her skin.
Not enough variation in size of collar.
Only about one inch variation in collar. I like the part that shows the dark but am going to have to go to a local pet store to buy my collar from here on out,. This is the fifth collar. If the dog gains a pound it no longer fits,. Very disappointed!!
True to size - wide upper neck band for added comfort
Love this. Quick release. Length stays true even with excited pulling...and love the addition of the reflective band. Great collar - fits great and light weight but strong. We have an excited 60lb Irish Setter...works great for him.