Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for nighttime strolls, thanks to 3M reflective material that keeps dogs visible in low lighting.
- Padded chest and belly straps keep dogs comfortable and secure by removing pressure from the neck.
- Built-in handle on top of harness can be used to buckle dogs into the car for safer and easier road trips.
- Leash can be attached to O-ring on chest to discourage pups from pulling at the leash while on walks.
- Create a custom look and fit, thanks to easily adjustable straps, nine brilliant color choices and a variety of sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Medium: 22.5 to 26.5-in chest$26.49Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.70Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, 32 to 50-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple Orchid, Medium/Large: 22 to 28-in chest$28.89Chewy Price$40.45List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Orange, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$21.85Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, M/D$10.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
46 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1765 Customer Reviews
My little dog looks like an action hero in this harness. It's adorable. I bought this after taking her on a hike and realizing that if she jumped off a ledge while wearing a neck collar, she would hang herself. At first I thought the harness was too small, but I figured out how to adjust it and I think it fits her great. I think the product would benefit from a video or more specific instructions on how it should be adjusted and where it should sit on the dog's body. It seems fairly well made and it's very reflective. She seems to pull less while wearing it and I think it will be a much better option for hiking than a neck collar.
Good sturdy harness
I got the orange and black harness in a medium. My dog is a 20 lb mini poodle who's between sizes. He fits the small size too, but if he got any bigger, it would be too tight. So I ordered the medium this time to be safe and it fits just fine. These are good harnesses. This is the second one I ordered. They're durable, chic, and easy to wash. I like that is has a front loop too. Makes it easy to attach a light for night-walking
Good for My Shiba
I've had some difficulty finding a harness that fits my Shiba well because her head is much smaller than her neck, and then her trunk is even bigger, so harnesses would tend to slip. She got out of one once at a park full of dogs and kids, surrounded by busy streets. It was so stressful, I think I lost 10 years off my life. This harness is great because it has multiple points of adjustment. I really like that it can be hooked from the back or front, and the edges aren't sharp at all, so when my dog pulls, it won't hurt her. It has a handle to grab to help lift them up or pull them back, too. My dog is a 25-30# Shiba Inu and I got the large (27-32 chest), and it fits great. It even has a spot to write your phone number, and it's reflective for those after-dark walks. I am very pleased with this harness.
Great for pullers
I bought this harness for my new rescue dog, who is a very strong puller when on leash. From the first walk with this harness with the leash attached to the chest o-ring, I noticed a huge difference: his pulling has all but stopped! I watched the YouTube video on how to adjust the buckles for sizing, which was very helpful. I would recommend this harness to anyone, especially for pullers!
Chai's Choice Premium Dog Harness
I LOVE this harness, more than I can say!!! I have a black Cockapoo no one could see at night when we go walking. This harness lights up all around his torso. This is one of my BEST purchases from Chewy yet!!!
This harness is easy to put on, simple to adjust, and didn't rub at our gals fur/skin. Unfortunately, our baby girl is an expert escape artist and was able to wiggle out quickly and with ease.
This is a very adjustable harness. Easy to use and looks comfortable. Much easier to walk our dog, who tends to wriggle out of traditional collars.
Great harness for big dogs!
This is a lovely harness for bigger dogs. It adjusts bigger easily, goes on easily & stitching/trim work is reflective when lights hit it. Looks like can wear 2 ways, but I just use 1 way & nice thing about that is there's a hand loop on top of back to grab ahold of & walk her a short distance (like to car) w/o needing to use leash. NICE control with big dog!
I wanted to get a new harness for my Goldendoodle as the last one was already worn out, and I'm so happy with this harness. It's very easy to adjust and to put on and take off. Love my bright red color!
harness for dogs
The harness is not too bad. The only part I don’t like is that it is difficult to tighten and I hate the loose straps when it’s tighter. There are pockets that the straps go through to wrap the stomach and you can tuck it in there, but I’m not sure it’s meant to be tucked in there. Most harnesses have that extra little loop (like on a belt to hold down the flap if it’s too long) that you tuck the loose straps in but this one doesn’t have it.