Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Has lightweight aviation aluminum fittings on the neck. These offer strength and allow you to take the harness on and off your pup without constant adjustments.
- This no-pull harness has 2 lightweight aviation leash attachments to add versatility and provide more control options when walking your dog.
- The 3M reflective material, high-density nylon webbing and vibrant colors keep your buddy visible, even in low lighting.
- Owned and operated by a retired US Navy veteran in Sarasota, Florida.
- Chai’s Choice has earned a solid reputation for offering high-quality pet products since 2014.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 21 to 36-in chest$28.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Dark Pink, Size 1: 26 to 33.5-in chest$58.77Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$31.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Purple, Large$64.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$21.85Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, 22 to 34-in chest$18.24Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Small: 19 to 22.5-in chest$29.91Chewy Price$33.00List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Bluebird, Large$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
this has changed slightly but still awesome
I looked at a ridiculous amount of designs before I decided to get 2 of these harnesses a couple years ago for my Great Pyrenees and my Pyrenees Lab mix. They've worked so well for us and held up so wonderfully that I bought 2 more for our new fluff monsters last month. Fortune has smiled on my little family in that the one for the Lab mix has the handle sewn more forward towards the center of the back panel. When he sees a "squirrel" I can hold his 98lbs with a good balance of pressure distributed between his chest and rib cage. The pups are 10 months and growing into their harnesses well, which easily adjust with them. The few times I've had to hold either of them, the handle didn't feel as balanced but I still love all the features, the color selection, and the ruggedness of these harnesses.
Just ok, works but not great
This harness looks much more padded in the picture than it really is. The good thing is that it does adjust easily and goes on easily. I have a dog that pulls so I always look for the front clip harnesses that this one does have, but the problem is that the harness rolls too much to the side and rubs under his front legs. It works in a pinch for short walks, but we typically walk over 8 miles a day. I am open to trying any style that works. I like that it does have fairly heavy metal clips, but the sewn nylon tab holding it will eventually tear.
Easy to clip on without needing our pup to put his paws through, but comfortable enough for him to wear all day. Durable for tough outdoor treks without limiting mobility. He loves this harness and so do we!
good harness for a pulled
My 7 month old Pit/Pointer mix has leash skills that are a work in progress. She also chewed her way through her last harness. This one is really well made and not easily chewed because the straps are well covered. I like that it is reflective now that it gets dark earlier. It fits snugly and stays in place even when she’s pulling. It also looks great!
Big & Bulky
I have not had very good luck in picking out a harness for my 10 pound dog. I was very sure this would be the one. I read the way to measure over & over as I’ve made this mistake before. It said you can adjust by 2 inches. I made as small as possible & again, too big, and her front legs come out when walking. It also feels as heavy as she is. It is very well made & reflects great, but too big & bulky for a small dog.
I'd buy it again!
This will make her more secure when we go out in public. I feel it will be very sturdy but until I put her on a leash again, I will not put it on her. At her age (15 years old) my plan is to just make her comfortable. I feel taking her harness off may be the equivalent of taking off your bra!
Maci’s new harness
First of all I noticed the quality of the harness, well made, easy to put on, and take off. Adjusts easily to give Maci a comfortable fit. A little pricey, but you generally get what you pay for, and for my doggie this harness is well worth the money. We’re both very happy! I highly recommend this harness.
Love this harness!
We have a big lovable 95-pound golden retriever. This harness is so easy to put on her and fits her perfectly!
Top dog harness
This is my second harness he out grew his first. Was very pleased that's why I chose this one again. Great fit, easy on and off, worked the way I was hoping it would on him no pulling and I love the color.
Perfect for Large Breed Dogs!
LOVE this harness!!!! We have a 90/95 lb German Shepherd and I've had a hard time finding a harness that 1) fit and 2) kept him from pulling. This harness fits perfect (I selected XL after measuring as instructed) and I am able to walk him without being overpowered when he gets off on a scent trail and stops heeling. He loves the harness too and licks my face whenever I put it on! Much kinder and better option than a pinch collar and still able to maintain control. Thank you!