Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Has lightweight aviation aluminum fittings on the neck. These offer strength and allow you to take the harness on and off your pup without constant adjustments.
- This no-pull harness has 2 lightweight aviation leash attachments to add versatility and provide more control options when walking your dog.
- The 3M reflective material, high-density nylon webbing and vibrant colors keep your buddy visible, even in low lighting.
- Owned and operated by a retired US Navy veteran in Sarasota, Florida.
- Chai’s Choice has earned a solid reputation for offering high-quality pet products since 2014.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$20.25Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, 32 to 50-in chest$19.63Chewy Price
- DealHeadlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$64.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$14.05Chewy Price$21.14List Price
- DealJulius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 1: 26 to 33.5-in chest$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealMy Bestie Vest Dog Harness, Camo, X-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealCopatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealChai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 27 to 32.5-in chest$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- DealWalkin' Pets Dog Walkin' VertebraVe, Pink, X-Large$199.95Chewy Price
- DealPuppia Trek B Dog Harness, Black, Small: 12.9-in chest$27.00Chewy Price$34.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Dual Clip, Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||—||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
good harness for a pulled
My 7 month old Pit/Pointer mix has leash skills that are a work in progress. She also chewed her way through her last harness. This one is really well made and not easily chewed because the straps are well covered. I like that it is reflective now that it gets dark earlier. It fits snugly and stays in place even when she’s pulling. It also looks great!
Big & Bulky
I have not had very good luck in picking out a harness for my 10 pound dog. I was very sure this would be the one. I read the way to measure over & over as I’ve made this mistake before. It said you can adjust by 2 inches. I made as small as possible & again, too big, and her front legs come out when walking. It also feels as heavy as she is. It is very well made & reflects great, but too big & bulky for a small dog.
I'd buy it again!
This will make her more secure when we go out in public. I feel it will be very sturdy but until I put her on a leash again, I will not put it on her. At her age (15 years old) my plan is to just make her comfortable. I feel taking her harness off may be the equivalent of taking off your bra!
Perfect for Large Breed Dogs!
LOVE this harness!!!! We have a 90/95 lb German Shepherd and I've had a hard time finding a harness that 1) fit and 2) kept him from pulling. This harness fits perfect (I selected XL after measuring as instructed) and I am able to walk him without being overpowered when he gets off on a scent trail and stops heeling. He loves the harness too and licks my face whenever I put it on! Much kinder and better option than a pinch collar and still able to maintain control. Thank you!
Maci’s new harness
First of all I noticed the quality of the harness, well made, easy to put on, and take off. Adjusts easily to give Maci a comfortable fit. A little pricey, but you generally get what you pay for, and for my doggie this harness is well worth the money. We’re both very happy! I highly recommend this harness.
Top dog harness
This is my second harness he out grew his first. Was very pleased that's why I chose this one again. Great fit, easy on and off, worked the way I was hoping it would on him no pulling and I love the color.
Not for dogs that pull
This is a great harness, very cute, and has stretch, but fits snugly so it's not too tight around their chest. It worked great until our very stealthy Aussie slipped out of it with no problem when she got scared. I also know another great dane that had zero problems slipping out of it. (Both dogs had the correct sizes and the harness fit both of them appropriately) It's a great harness for dogs that are not easily spooked and are well trained on walks (both of these dogs are, just a rare case of being magicians). I would not recommend this for dogs that pull or are learning how to walk with a harness.
I receive this as a gift. For my 70 pound large mix breed dog. I travel with her every week in the car. And I put the harness on her to ride home with for the first time. Very soft and comfortable. She didn't seem to mind it, and was able to move in the car same as usual. When walking her today. For the first time, she didn't get tangled up or end up with her leash underneath her, or wrapped around her legs. With the leash being clipped to the loop on her back. Great purchase. Would definitely buy again.
This harness is amazing. Well made, and fits to size. It's perfect. I am ordering the matching leash. I have a 3 month old Ridgeback puppy that I am having trouble with leash training. I needed something that can grow with her -- and be strong enough to hold her and keep her safe. Highly recommend.
Our Third Try for a Harness
A little clunky, heavy for a Havanese (22#), but definitely safe. This dog's 14 years old, not that active, but seemed to work his way out of previous configurations.