Charming Pet Squawkers Squeaky Latex Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with all-natural latex for a soft, light texture that’s easy for your pup to carry.
- Features a fun squeaker inside to entice your pup and pique his curiosity.
- Paw-fect for a game of tug-o-war or toss and fetch.
- Comes in two different chicken characters—Henrietta and Earl.
- Available in two different sizes, so you can find the best fit for your friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Charming Pet Balloon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GoDog Fairy Armadillo Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue, Large$17.41Chewy Price$18.06List Price
- Charming Pet Squawkers Grandpa Gimpy Hip Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealLi'l Pals Latex Pig Dog Toy$2.75Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Dog Toy, Monkey, Large$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fab Dog Floppy Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Beige, Small$14.99Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- dealCharming Pet Balloon Lion Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$8.84Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GoDog Furballz Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Purple, Large$11.99Chewy Price$17.82List Price
- Ethical Pet Soothers Blanket Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Has this product changed?
We have had several Henrietta's over the years. The last two I have purchased have not honked for very long at all. I got a new one on Friday; it honked for about 5 minute, and then Bentley can't get it to honk again. I was very disappointed in this toy. In the past it has lasted a couple of months, and he gets so excited when it honks. This makes me think the product has changed, because it used to work for a decent amount of time....
Quality is gone!
The quality is just not what it used to be. After 3 weeks the squawker stopped, if I get the same thing on this next order I'm done.
I purchased several of these “pet squawkers” for my two cocker spaniels. They will not play with them at all. The squawk terrifies them even though their other toys squeak and they love them. Never did I imagine they would lay in the toy box and not be fun for them. I kept trying to get them to play but nope, they do not like them.
Best dog toy ever!
My doggie will only play with the small Earl only. I hide it, she finds it. There is not a trick I did not teach her using Earl as her reward. I have purchase over 20 of them. If you play rough with the dog, and toy, it will not last. If your dog carries it around, it will last a very long time. I just pray nobody tries to take Earle from my dog unless she lets them. My German Shepherd believes Earl is her best friend and requires her protection!
Drives dogs crazy!
My pups love this toy. The body of it is pretty durable and the noise it makes is annoying to me but not my dogs. Only reason I gave it 3 stars is because the squeaker doesn’t last long.
Puppy’s Favorite Toy
This is the 4th golden retriever puppy I’ve had and no matter what toys I’ve given them, this is their favorite. They love the sound it makes.
My dog loved this; however, I ordered one and the squawker went out in about 2 weeks. Because he loved it so much I ordered another one, received it on Wednesday, today is Friday and the squawker has already gone out. I am not sure why this one keeps breaking, we have Earl and he continues to work after 3 months.
Best squawking toy for pups/dogs. Nice size for large breeds. Very durable and keeps squawking.
Earl the chicken
My German Shepherd dog enjoys Earl the chicken. The annoying squeak makes him think he hurt it. He then trys projecting it. Pretty funny.
This chicken just won’t die!
I purchased this chicken in Spring 2020 as a joke/gag gift! The unappreciative recipient did not take it home so my 95-pound rescued Bluetick Coonhound adopted it! My fears that the rubber chicken would not hold up to his powerful jaws seem to be unfounded! We recently added a golden doodle puppy to our family! The doodle is now 7 months old and this rubber chicken is his favorite toy! I often pray for this chicken to die! I hide the chicken almost daily! Both dogs love the chicken and particularly enjoy playing with it while I am on a business call or really trying to focus! At least if I hear the chicken, I know what they’re doing!