CheckUp Diabetes Check for Pets Urine Testing for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This non-invasive, stress-free pee test lets you measure your pet’s glucose levels in the comfort of your own home.
- Great for diabetic or obese pets who require regular glucose testing between vet visits.
- Get easy-to-read results in 30 seconds.
- Includes 50 urine dip test strips per container.
- Paw-fect for cats and dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetTest Advocate Blood Glucose Test Strips for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips$39.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Pet Wellbeing Blood Sugar GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Diabetes Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$41.95Chewy Price$39.85Autoship Price
- PetTest Genteel Painless Dog & Cat Lancing Device$79.00Chewy Price$75.05Autoship Price
- PetTest Advocate Blood Glucose Monitoring System for Dogs & Cats$33.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- iPet PRO Blood Glucose Monitoring & Blood Glucose Test Strips for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips$48.50Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- AlphaTRAK 2 Blood Glucose Test Control Solution for Dogs & Cats$17.00Chewy Price
- AlphaTRAK 2 Blood Glucose Test Strips for Dogs & Cats, 50 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- AlphaTRAK 28 Gauge Sterile Lancets for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Sharps Container, 1-gal$6.01Chewy Price
- Checkup Kidney Condition for Pets Urine Testing for Dogs & Cats, 50 strips$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||Kidney Care||—||Urinary Tract Health||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Easy, Fast and recommend
My dog seemed to be drinking a lot of water. I used the strips and they were showing negative for diabetes. After a couple of days, I doubted both the test and myself so I took her to the vets. They tested her for diabetes and their test was also negative. Clean bill of health, just thirsty. Yippy.!!!!! Just out an extra $80.00 :(
I hope they’re accurate!
I hope they’re accurate! My cat had somewhat of a cloudy urine and they checked for infection and it turns out and he has slightly elevated into the diabetic range. Then I noticed that the high calorie nutritional gel I was mixing his medicine in twice a day for the last year is loaded with sugars! I took that away and the kibble (carbs/sugar) and the test strips have all said negative or should I say didn’t change color at all? I’m estatic if he is negative and what I’m doing (also adding blood sugar stabilizing homeopathic “Mellit“ to his routine) has put him back to normal but it’s hard to tell when you see no change. So I will probably have to go back to the vet to do a blood test just to make sure or bring them in a sample of urine . I wish there was a way to test strips to see if they actually are working or not or possibly expired even though it says three months from when it’s opened. That’s why it’s hard for me to rate. I bought the nonabsorbent cat litter (three small bags in a small bag) so depending on the size of your litter box you might want to get two. The bags come with a pipette and a small test tube to make it easy to dip into. Make sure you follow directions and put that in a clean litter box, dip for two seconds and then exactly time 30 seconds and check the color. I was able to get a great sample from there. Just had to separate the cats and put the older one in the bedroom with me until he went. Since it’s not his regular box I was afraid he might have an accident with all of his health issues and 15 1/2 but he gave a great sample no matter what. Trying it again tonight!
Helps to know
This helps give you somewhat of a range for glucose. Helped to see if my dog was in crisis or not
Fantastic product !
No need blood anymore to track the level of sugar in your pet.
This product is a lifesaver for me. I was trying to get my little dogs diabetes under control and taking her to the vet to get blood checks was not narrowing down what dosage of insulin she needed to be at. With these strips I can easily monitor her glucose so the vet and I can have a better picture of what is going on. These are definitely a great tool for me. Very helpful and easy to use.
great way to get pet’s diabetes under control
These strips are a great way to monitor your pet’s glucose. Keep in mind it’s not as accurate as a blood sample but definitely helps with having an idea of where your pet’s glucose level is- my dog’s level is now in a healthy range & under control.
Strips are great
I like these strips are better then using the ones from the drugstore. I get a better reading and a more clearer answer on what her sugar is running overnight the color chart are better to read and understand.
Buddy too fast
Still trying to get urine sample tried all the tricks but cat Buddy is just too quick for me. He must be okay but just wanted to be sure since last cat had diabetes.
Strips Work Great
These glucose detection urine test strips for dogs and cats work very effectively. Our 17-1/2 yr-old cat has been diabetic nearly ten years, but has been in remission numerous times. Using these strips helps notify us if he needs more/less insulin or requires a veterinary visit.
Glucose test strips
Easy to use! Fast and instant results. I love everything I have purchased from Chewy.com They rock!