Chew + Heal Allergy Aid Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps relieve itchy skin, as well as seasonal allergies and skin allergies.
- Helps boost your furry friend's immune system and respiratory system.
- Helps prevent skin allergies for a softer, shinier coat, reduces skin blemishes and promotes skin and coat health.
- Delivers natural anti-inflammatory properties that help with arthritis and skin allergies.
- Made in the USA in an FDA-registered and audited facility. Fully compliant with cGMP standards and third-party audited by UL.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wonder Paws Skin & Coat Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Allergy Relief Immune System Health Bacon & Liver Flavor Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Allergy & Immune Salmon Flavored Seasonal Allergy & Fish Oil Soft Chew Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$17.77List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$9.76Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.27Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 150 count$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Allergy Relief & Immune Support Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.00Chewy Price$16.98List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid...||K-Thrive Formula D (2500 Mg)- Contains A Unique Blend Of Spray Dried Blood Plasma, IgG, IgA...||Colostrum, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil...||Inactive: Barley (Hulled), Carrot, Coconut Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Kelp, Krill, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (From Fish Oil & Flaxseed)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Senior Care, Allergy Relief, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
battling skin irritations
In addition to using topicals for hot spots, both my Bichon Frises have allergies to grass! I hate giving them an immune suppressant so I’m trying other things. Making them as healthy as possible is one way and these supplements have good ingredients. They like the taste, which might be from the Brewers Yeast Extract so there is no problem with them taking the pills. The pills have pumpkin with natural fiber and vitamin A - this helps combat diarrhea and other issues prone to Bichons. The omega fatty acids, EPA and DHA are good supplements for better skin, coat and eye health. Combined with Tumeric, these also have excellent anti inflammatory properties. This is an established brand with a good reputation, but I always break down and study the ingredient list. Your vet can confirm there is nothing in here to harm your dog and these ingredients are recommended by many vets.
Small treat size
One of my dogs is itching at night and he is on meds . I’m trying to cut down on the meds and giving him only half the dose and 2 of those treats to help with the itching . I think this combination is working . I have not noticed any increased itching even with just half of his Dosis . The treats are small and have no smell to them . Could be Mixed in with the dry food if needed for picky eaters . I’m giving them at night .
No more scratching for my pup.
Our sweet girl has environmental allergies and we have tried so many other things. Allergy Aid was recommended, and it is working. She isn't itching and chewing on her coat and feet. She likes the flavor, thank goodness, and takes it willingly.
Small soft easy for my dog to chew. She likes the taste and eats them every I give them to her. They are small so any size dog can eat them. My dog has allergies to outdoors and grass her eye turn really red when she comes in this has helped a lot. We habe noticed her eyes don't water anymore and she doesn't chew om herself when she comes in. Super happy I tried this product
Less biting and scratching
My Brook has been taking this allergy supplement for a couple of weeks and it looks like it’s working. They’re chewable and she loves the taste. We’re both very happy with the results.