Chicken Soup for the Soul Kitten Chicken, Brown Rice & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated specifically for kittens with DHA and antioxidant taurine.
- Real chicken as the first ingredient blended with turkey, duck and salmon.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains no wheat, corn or soy for a food you can trust.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Kitten Food, 2.25-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price
- Tender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$21.92Chewy Price$30.99List Price$20.82Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Exotic Feline Food, 25-lb bag$40.32Chewy Price$43.99List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Chicken & Liver Recipe Grain- Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Kitten Chicken & Turkey Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$34.40Chewy Price$47.76List Price$32.68Autoship Price
- dealChicken Soup for the Soul Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.42Autoship Price
- Lucy Pet Products Formulas For Life Salmon, Pumpkin & Quinoa Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.07Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.97Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$39.99Chewy Price$52.56List Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Oats...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids)...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support...||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
My crew won't eat
I gave three stars instead of one because the nutritional content seemed good. But I guess that's irrelevant if the cats won't eat it. I have on demand food in the kitchen and a singlw bowl in my bedroom for night time snacking. I have one 8 year old, one 2 year old and a litter of four 6 month old kittens. Normally I have to give a scoop of food to the bedroom bowl daily. Suddenly a week had passed and the bowl was still full. That is when I realized no one was eating this food. They would rather walk downstairs to get the "old" brand of food then to eat this. I left it down for several weeks, in case someone changes her mind. There's been some nibbles but after three weeks there is still food in the bowl, a bowl that normally empties each day. I have no idea what they don't like about. I do buy high protein foods (the good stuff) and have never before had the kitties refuse a food.
Otis loves this food and so do I for the price and quality ingredients it has!
I recently found a stray kitten and decided to bring him home and give him a Chance at a good life. I got this food for him and ge enjoys it. No complaints from me or Chance the cat.
Kittens seem really healthy
This seems to be the most inexpensive corn free dry kitten food. My foster kittens like it, and their coats are really shiny and soft. The wet kitten food is the same price as Fancy Feast kitten, seems to be higher quality.
Had a very picky kitten who would refuse to eat much of anything. She absolutely loved this food and so did I. Nice ingredients and good calories for kittens. This food really helped me put weight onto my kitten who was the runt. Would highly recommend.
First rime purchase
Just started using this’ll hard to make a review. Cats seem to like it. Always feed kitten food if we have a new litter
Well liked by our kittens and it is a good back up plan for when we can’t get Royal Cainin kitten food.
Chewy is a very good, and honest company.
Cats love this food. It came out promptly. Chewy is great!!!
Favorite in my house
Switched my 8 month old kitten to this when my vet said he should go to an All Life Stages formula until a year old. I've been giving it to him for about 3 weeks now and he loves it. He sometimes will finish this before touching his wet food which was previously unheard of. Great ingredients, love that it has animal protein for the first 3 ingredients and grains for hairballs/digestion.
My Foster Kittens All Liked this Food
They usually wait for wet food and eat the dry only out of necessity. This dry they actually ate on its own, which is great for putting some weight on them (if that is necessary). And the ingredients are solid.