Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from BPA-free materials that are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Comes with a user-friendly adjustable bracket so it won’t twist, turn or spill over.
- Heart-shaped bowl holds 8 ounces of food.
- Can be used for small sized dogs, cats, rabbits, chinchillas, bunnies and guinea pigs.
- Measures 6.5" x 4.5" x 2".
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Choco Nose No-Drip Small Animal Water Bottle, Color Varies, 13mm Nozzle$12.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$25.13Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$10.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in$5.40Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Wonder Nipples Small-Pet Feeder, 6-pack, Large$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Critter Brite Small Animal Cage Water Bottle Pack, 8-oz, 12 count$30.60Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$9.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.68Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Hedgehog, Rat, Mouse, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Rat, Hedgehog, Mouse, Gerbil|
|Capacity (Max)||8-oz||13-oz||0.25 cup||2 1/2-cup||0.75 cup|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
This bowl was perfect for my bunny. She was having a hard time getting food with her little head and such deep bowls. The Choco Nose bowl is wide, open and I love how it gradually goes into a small lip so she can fit her head in the bowl without stretching.
i use this for my rats and not only is it super cute, but it is super easy to clean and to take in and out of the cage! good quality item.
My Bunny Loves This Bowl
This is the best bowl I have ever used no mess he can not flip it over or spill it makes it nice
Well-made, both in visual appeal and in product quality. I bought this because my bunny likes to flip over anything and everything I put his food and water in-- happy to say this worked!
Cute and functional
My piggie is an enthusastic eater and would sometimes knock his pellet bowl over. This is a nice big size and it slants down slightly so it is still easy to eat from but alleviates that problem. I also love that it is a heart!
I actually bought other bowls before purchasing these which didn’t end up working for my ferret. I was extremely happy to see that Chewy issued a refund and encouraged me to donate the bowls to a shelter instead of returning them. These work perfectly and I totally recommend these for those with ferrets who tend to spill their bowls because they stay perfectly attached to the lock. I also loved that the shape of the bowls help my ferret eat more comfortably instead of having to bend her neck to reach into it. All in all, I totally recommend these bowls and purchasing from this company!
Totally adorable and latches firmly to the cage. My babies love it!
Love it so cute
This is the best bowl I ever got for my guinea pig it is great a does not spill over and easy for my guinea pig to eat out of.
Perfect for older ferrets
I love these bowls so much!!! I've been using the round ones that are the same height all the way around for my ferrets for years. Recently one of my babies that is getting older has stopped putting his feet on the side of the bowl when he eats and started resting his neck on the bowl while he eats. I quickly started looking for a bowl that still attaches to the cage (non-negotiable with ferrets) with a lower edge so he can easily access his food. These are cute and the perfect size and height. I couldn't be happier. I feed raw soupy food 2-3 times daily. I would be willing to assume that, in his younger years, this same ferret would have made a HUGE mess with the kibble I fed before we went raw. He liked to dig in the kibble and even with a high sided bowl it would get all over. If you have a ferret that digs in their kibble this bowl would only make it easier (and more fun for them, I'm sure) to dig and throw kibble all around due to the shape. If you have a ferret that is older, doesn't dig in their food, or you feed wet food these are perfect and the heart shape is so cute.
Fits Martin's Rat Cages
Works with 1/2" x 1" welded wire cages, like Martin's Cages. I like the design and ease of installation/use! My rats like to hop up and perch on it while they eat from it.