Oxbow Enriched Life Rectangle Small Animal Litter Pan With Removable Shield
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to be easy to clean.
- Includes a removable shield.
- Features a low entry point for your cuddly companion’s convenience.
- Suitable for use wherever your pet pal prefers to go potty.
- Crafted using 100% pet-safe materials in a high-quality construction process for long-lasting use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Corner Small Animal Litter Pan With Removable Shield$12.45Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, High Back$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, Navy, Small$10.28Chewy Price
- Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Regular$10.65Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Regular$11.09Chewy Price
- Kaytee Critter Litter Premium Potty Training Small Animal Litter, 8-lb bag$10.25Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Open Living Waterproof Small Pet Habitat Replacement Liner, 60 x 30-in$33.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Kaytee Tall Corner Small Pet Litter Pan with Quick Lock$11.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box, bundle of 3$11.37Chewy Price$11.97List Price$10.80Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Perfect for my guinea pig
I bought this litterbox for my guinea pig to try to contain some of his poops, and it is perfect for him. The shield helps contain his hay, so there is less mess, and it's just the right size for him to sit in and munch. He's even fallen asleep in it! I also like the rectangular shape, since most small animal litterboxes are triangular and really don't work very well. I would warn rabbit owners that it isn't going to be big enough for any but the very smallest of rabbits; my pig is just under 2 pounds and it's just the right size for him. I recommend just getting a cat sized litterbox for rabbits - I have a 5lb rabbit and use the Van Ness high sided cat litterbox, which Chewy also sells. But for guinea pigs, rats, or maybe one small dwarf rabbit, this is the perfect litterbox!
Perfect litter pan
I bought two of these, one for each guinea pig cage. They work perfectly! I use a paper bedding in the bottom, then top with plenty of hay. The guinea pigs do a good amount of their business in the pans. I love the high sides to keep the hay contained, & the low entrance to make it easy for them to get in the pan.
AWESOME litter box
I bought this to use for my ferret’s cage and it’s perfect I put the recycled paper litter in it. The high sides and shield help protect the cage from poop getting everywhere and the low side makes it easy for her to go in and out. Also love the color. Will be ordering another one for the second level of her cage! Highly recommend for ferrets and other small animals.
Perfect for my Lionhead
This litterbox is perfect for my Lionhead rabbit who has now been using this since I've purchased it instead of inside her hutch. It took a day or 2 for her to get used to it being in her hutch compared to a corner litterbox which she was having difficulty using. It's easy to take out of her hutch, clean, and place back in for her. The only thing I would like to see is this be a bit longer and wider, but it's doing its job fine. Our Lionhead approves.
Got this for our bun. He mostly go's in the corner where the attached exter is and that is great. However sometimes he likes to go in the corner without the shield and it goes outside the box. Color is great, the non slip in the underside is wonderful for keeping it in place. Overall I am happy with this litter pan, but looking for a way to discourage him using that corner or finding a shield for that area.
Love this litter box!
We love this litter box. It is the perfect size for our piggies. We line it with hay and a little bedding to let our boys burrow and munch to their hearts’ content. It has solved so many of our dirty cage issues.
Perfect size for a small rabbit
After finding out the hard way that a corner litter box wasn't enough for even a 2-pound rabbit, I started hunting around for an alternative and was so pleased to find this. It's large enough that my rabbit has enough space to both eat from a pile of good hay on one end of the box as he does his business on the other. And because it's large enough that it encourages him to use it, litter box training was a lot easier after I put this in his enclosure.
I always love products from Chewy. This one as always! heavy material and well made for my needs! Thank you Chewy!
I bought 2 of them for my bunnies & sadly its way too small....m using them as a hay feeder now lol
FINALLY a litter box my Guinea pigs will use
Of course they aren’t litter box trained but it’s the perfect size for them to use and it’s a nice space for the hay. This is the first time hay hasn’t been tracked all over their cage! It keeps the poops more contained than usual. I’m definitely buying another one!