Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive chase and fetch toys made from plastic, so they’re safe for doggie’s mouth—they’re also a fun chew toy.
- Great fetch balls that allow for easier breathing during play, so your pal won’t get tired as easily.
- Works with all Chuckit! medium launchers, and withstand hours of fun whether it be out in an open field or at the beach.
- The ingenious fetch toys help keep your pal active and healthy as it promotes exercise and activity, and is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily.
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball and will help keep your dog busy and engaged as he tries to get to the treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price$5.19List Price
- Chuckit! Sport 14S Launcher Tennis Ball Bundle Dog Toy, Small$7.81Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$8.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Weaves with Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$8.65Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.72Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- dealNerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Latex Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Green$2.52Chewy Price$3.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
Good for cats, too!
Our cat loves to chew, and cat chew toys haven't been up to the challenge. These balls work great! He's had one for at least 6 months and has only just broken through. It's saved so many of our cords from his chewing - highly recommended!
My dog (husky shepherd mix-70 lbs) is addicted to these
NOT for chewers, not for unsupervised play, not for tugging. Only for supervised ChuckIt fetch! Used in place of tennis balls and regular Chuckit balls and now my dog only wants these. ??? They’re like a drug addiction for my one year old dogote. She loves these. She’s not an aggressive chewer but loves to chew the toughest nylabones. For fetch only. She walks around in backyard alone and on neighborhood walks keeping these in her mouth like a security blanket/toy. Whines when I put them away. Seriously oddly addicted immediately. These air balls do not launch as far as the solid balls which can be plus for fenced in yards. Works very well with launcher. I bought four more, size medium.
Not for Chewer
It took our golden doodle a few minutes to chew this toy into pieces. She has only been able to chew through one of her solid chuckit balls though. This one didn’t last a day.
LOVE THIS BALL
my Kiyah had a bigger one..but she prefers this one... gave one to sister small dog and hers prefers this small ball also
Ordering some toys
My grandsons little dog absolutely loves his new ball. He tears around the yard with it hoping someone will chase him
This ball has been a godsend compared to tennis balls which my dogs destroy in no time. They also have a nice bounce and the dogs seem to enjoy carrying them around. Highly recommend!
Perfect for indoors
For a ball crazy dog this is perfect for indoor throwing. It’s washable, squishable for dogs that enjoy that, and just the right fit for my cattle dog. A much better alternative than a tennis ball.
The only ball Bruno will play with
I bought these balls because we have a small dog, 7 pounds, and he won’t play with the solid ball because even though they are small they’re a little bit big for his mouth. These are not solid and they are soft enough for him to compress. This is the second time we’ve purchased these because the other ones are under some furniture somewhere. At nearly five dollars each, these are not cheap.
Great for fenced in yard
My two dogs love all the Chuckit! balls, but these Air Fetch Balls are great if you have a Chuckit! launcher and a fenced-in yard. I'm less likely to chuck these over the fence when using the launcher, which is handy.
Good for fetch
These balls seem pretty durable. I have a power chewing Boston Terrier who can break a tennis ball open in less than a minute so these are already 'open' and flexible so he tends to just use them like a ball and a little bit like tug of war. Seem to be holding up well so they're worth the money for us.