Chuckit! Indoor Super Slider Dog Toy, Blue
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Robot & Remote Control Toys||Games & Puzzles, Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles|
|Toy Feature||—||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Exercise||Squeaky|
|Material||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
About This Item
- An exciting pounce, chase and squeak toy.
- Designed for indoor use and stays safely on the floor.
- Slick base slides across most floors.
- Zips away when your furbaby tries to catch it.
- Extra-large air chamber creates a paw-some squeak.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- iFetch Mini Automatic Ball Launcher Dog Toy$129.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- iFetch iDig Stay Dog Toy, Blue$99.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Soccer Gripz Ball Dog Toy$13.77Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 45 count$49.30Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Stack Dog Chew Toy, 4 count, Beachy Feels$30.39Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Glow in the Dark Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- WACKYwalk'r WUNDERBALL Fetch Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$13.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Good for smooth floors
When we first received this, it slid great on our vinyl plank flooring and one of our dogs absolutely loved it. Our floors are not smooth, however, and the bottom of the toy became scratched quite quickly. This made it harder for the toy to glide across the floor. Cassius still likes trying to flip the toy over and will paw at it a lot (keeps him busy), but he does not really push it around the floor anymore. I'm sure if you have really smooth floors, it would work great.
The 2 English Springer Spaniels in our family LOVE this toy. One of them pierced the squeaker after a week or so, but she still loves playing with it on our tile floors since it slides so well. This toy will keep dogs attention for a while and is great for self-entertainment. Caveat it is always a good idea to have an eye or ear out for what pups are doing. Anyhow, I would and probably will buy this one again as a gift.
Wish it came in a bigger size
Our 7mo puppy loves this but can pick it up from the top with her teeth to turn it over and chew on the hard part meant for sliding. If it came in a larger size that was maybe longer and wider but not taller then it might be harder to overturn. Since she has chewed on it it slides shorter distances but she still pounces on it and has brought it to me to play with her.
Destroyed on day 1
We had high hopes for this one! Unfortunately our 50 lb mutt was able to bite it damaging the bottom so it didn't slide after about 10 minutes, max.
Bear loves it!
My Aussie absolutely loves this toy! It’s slides easily and doesn’t scratch the hardwoods at all. Finally something to burn energy inside!
Great but needs to be slightly bigger
Our Pit/Lab mix LOVES this. Our only issue is his mouth is just big enough to pick it up from the top. Once he gets it sliding though it is game on.
Great for a silly, not too smart pup
My puppy loves this! She's still kinda dumb, so she has the best time just trying to figure out how to pick it up while sliding it over the wooden floors.
Waist of Money
Our dog had zero interest in this toy. He thought it was a treat dispenser and found out it wasn't. He couldn't get it to move at all. He weighs 33 LBS.