Chuckit! Lite Flight Dog Toy, 10-in
About This Item
- Interactive toy ideal for a game of fetch with your furry friend.
- Made with strong, durable polyester canvas to withstand outdoor play.
- Features soft rounded edges that are gentle on your pup's mouth.
- Ideal for a trip to the pool, beach or lake as this toy floats.
- Comes in bright, fun colors for increased visibility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$8.72Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Dog Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Orange$6.73Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Small$8.21Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2-pack$11.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Indoor Play Bundle Dog Toy$31.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- DealNerf Dog Flyer Atomic Dog Toy, 10-in, Green$9.97Chewy Price
- Chuckit! National Fetch Day Gearbox Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
this frisbee has been in my dogs possession for 30 minutes and it is coming apart. Its poorly made. I have included a pic rather than explain it. My last chuck it frisbee lasted 3 years with 2 dogs. This one won't last long with 1 dog who is fairly gentle with toys. OK I apparently cant add a pic because it says file is to large. It is already coming apart at the seams.
Light but not durable
I have tried lots of different frisbees for my American Eskimo, including lightweight plastic ones, but he likes this one the best. It is easy for him to carry in his mouth and it sails far. It would last longer if he didn’t play tug of war with it. We have to replace every 3-4 months but as long as he enjoys it, we’ll keep buying it.
I purchased this Chuckit! to replace a similar Chuckit! that my dog had worked over. This particular construction is much flimsier. The center of the toy is just a think nylon and my dog quickly punctured just by picking it up in his mouth. Not a durable toy in the slightest.
a good small frisbee
There are two forms of this small frisbee. The one shown here has a hard plastic ring and a thin cloth interior, the other version available has a soft plastic ring and thicker fabric for the interior. My mini Aussie tears apart the soft plastic ring. She can't do that with the hard ring. She can tear apart the interior fabric in the hard ring version. so the frisbees last longer. I do worry what the harder plastic in this Lite Flight Dog toy might do to her teeth.
light flight frisbee
Extremely flimsy, non-durable, lasted 2 days with my golden retriever :(
I guess that is the word I would use? I don’t know if there are very many tiny dogs playing fetch, but only a chihuahua or a Yorkie should play with this. Teeny tiny and easy to tear.
Looks like the Paraflight disc but not even close. I bought 2 of these since our dog is crazy for frisbee playing and we've used several of the Paraflights with great results and satisfaction. The edge of Chuckit! is hard and the material different but we gave it a try and it just doesn't fly straight. Takes a hard right turn every time. We are dissatisfied with this product and will be sending them back.
Lite Flight Dog Toy
Unfortunately the Lite Flight did not hold up well.
Lite flight is too lite
Pay the extra $2 for the Paraflight. This one is way too light and it drifts and doesn’t get any distance.
Easy to use
This frisbee is ultra light and easy for my dog to retrieve it soars when thrown and the price is right.