Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glow-in-the-dark ball gives off a bright, long-lasting glow for fetch in the dark.
- Easily charges under a bright light without the need for any batteries or cords.
- Just five minutes under a light equals 20 to 30 minutes of high-visibility, lighted play.
- Made from a durable, easy to clean rubber and proprietary glow pigment.
- Texture and size is easy for your dog to grip; compatible with the medium Chuckit! Sports Launchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$7.20List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Ginormous$21.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.77Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- JW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- KONG Ballistic Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$17.99Chewy Price$20.50List Price
- JW Pet Dogs in Action Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.05Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Green Hedgehog$4.59Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy, Medium/Large$10.72Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy||Exercise, Squeaky||Bouncy|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||N/A|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1005 Customer Reviews
Love the ball but
The boys love this ball, but on the first time of play I noticed the ball had a slight tear at the hole. So I got the other one for them to play with and checked out around the hole before I gave it to them and it also had a slight separation right off the seam. They love the ball, but it’s definitely a ball you need to supervise and not leave them alone with. It being soft and pliable it’s a matter of time for the small separation to be ripped and eaten
High Bounce Ball
Great choice for a ball that bounces high on mowed grass. Firm but gentle on a dog's mouth to catch bouncing balls. Really glows in the dark after exposure to sunlight for several hours. Do not let avid chewers work on these balls because they can chew them into pieces that could be swallowed. With that caveat, I highly recommend these balls for playing catch with large dogs.
Play Time Ball
This ball is a nice texture for my dog. It’s soft and pliable. It even glows in the dark for those times when we’re outside at dusk. I favor it over tennis balls because my senior dog has some teeth issues.
If your a Ball Hound....This one is for you!!!
Hi everybody. Just have to tell you how great this ball is. Believe me I wouldn't be writing this review if this wasn't the best ball I have ever came across for a crazy ball hound like myself. My only goal in life is to chase, fly high and catch a ball. In my opinion this is the best, long lasting chuckit ball in history. It gives, so when I catch it in mid air it doesn't hurt my teeth and jaws and as an added bonus, on those night throws, (cause believe me if I can get my mom and dad to come out to play) It glows in the dark, which I have to say is awesome. So if any of you ball hound puppers need a great ball that doesn't tear up and you will absolutely love it, buy one of these, in fact buy two in case somehow you lose one. Have a fun day, your friend Skylar Blue
My dog is obsessed
My poodle is obsessed with his glow ball. It’s his favorite ball ever and I always have a few extra in case he loses one. It’s super durable, glows up really bright and bounces well.
Glow Ball Love
Our dog is so interested in this ball!!! It's very bouncy. We have to buy another. Should have purchased the two ball package.
The best ball
This ball is the best ball we’ve found so far to play fetch with at night! It glows very bright and my golden will chew on it without it breaking! It also makes a whistle noise when you throw it which we love!
Dog loves it!
My dog loves fetch and this ball makes it extra fun. Glows in the dark so we can play outside after the sun goes down. And it has holes so it makes a soft noise when flying in the air. Plus i love that i can rinse the ball off if it gets too muddy.
Throw it, but don't touch it!
Ok... first off, I made the mistake of only getting one of these balls (ordering 2 more now). My dogs absolutely love this thing. I wasn't sure if it was going to be something that they would like - or worse, something that my golden shepherd would destroy within minutes... So I only orderd one - big mistake... My three pups all fight over this ball. Chasing eachother aroudn the basement, back and forth, try'n to take it from each other. Thankfully it seems to be pretty durable and they really like how it glows when the lights are dimmed down.
Nocturnal good times ahead for your dog(s)!
One of my huskies is obsessed with fetching balls, so being able to play fetch with her at night gives her more time to exercise and have fun. We live out in the country and it gets pretty dark having no street lamps, so this glow-in-the-dark ball is the perfect solution for night time fetch sessions. Even when the glow runs low, the ball makes a whistling sound when thrown that my dog can hear and still locate the ball. I’m here to buy more b/c my dog loves these balls so much!