Chuckit! Mountain Rope Tug Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive tug toy made to withstand a tough game of tug-o-war.
- Unique design features poly-rope with TPR connectors for durability.
- Looped ends provide you and your pup an easy place to grip.
- Ideal for multi-dog households for shared playing.
- Great for indoor or outdoor play with your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Skull with Rope Rubber Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$5.56Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price$5.19List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Large$19.42Chewy Price$29.89List Price
- Petstages Orka Chew Pair Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Dogit Minty Knotted Rope Tough Dog Toy, X-Large$7.03Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Otterly Pets Knotted Rope Dog Toy, 22-in$8.87Chewy Price$12.87List Price
- Petstages Orka Jack Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- KONG Signature Mega Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training, Exercise||Dental||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise|
|Material||Rope||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Rope||Rope|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Orange rubber immediately moved
The first time two medium sized dog tugged this, they inherently grasp their teeth on the soft, grippy rubber orange piece. One side is about to come off all the way, after it's first time of being played with. Design implementation 2/10. Also, I've tried for a while now and with tools to try and force the grip back to its correct place and it's practically impossible to get back. I'm disappointed with this purchase as i regard Chuckit brand dog toys to be quality.
Not tough enough
Two mid-large dogs used this to play tug o war. Most of the time they gripped it with their teeth and pulled from each end. Of course every time the regripped with their teeth, it was like they were chewing on it. Orange plastic pieces easily broke off and the rope was shredded after two weeks of play.
pitbull loves it but it could not withstand her from tearing it up
One of my pitbull's favorite toy to have in her mouth as she chases her fur-siblings around the yard! It is also handy when her papa bear plays tug of war with her! Only down side is that she tore this rope toy into shreds within a couple of seconds, she still loves to carry it around though which is why it has 3 stars!
don't buy this
didn't last more 20 minutes before my dog had the orange connecters chewed up. don't waste your money.
Toy holds up against my 90 lb doberdork! The rest of this review is only because the ppst has to be at least 50 characters which is silly lol
not tug tough
didn't take more than a couple days for my two "tug of war" dogs to have the orange rubber pieces off and discarded. The rope seems to be holding up pretty well without the seemingly unnecessary orange pieces.
nothing seems tough enough for him!!!!
I purchased this item as it sounded like it would be pretty much indestructible, well, it wasn't, he chewed through the rope and had it shredded in record time, I called Chewy and they were very understanding and gave me a credit for this item. I have been searching for something that he can't destroy, other than the 2 Kong products I have, I haven't been able to find anything.....
the nylon rope portion is fine. it is the "plastic" portion that is brittle and easy for the dogs to break off and potentially ingest. this is why it went in the garbage within an hour.
Tug rope toy.
I have a medium sized dog (about 50 pounds) he chewed through this in about 5 minutes. It is made of very small strings woven together that he started to swallow. Do not buy if your dog is a chewer.
Plastic joint covers destroyed
Withing minutes, my pit bull destroyed the plastic joints of the rope tug toy. Very dissappointing