Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High bouncing balls that can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Features and extra-thick rubber core and quality material that floats
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent balls from getting lost
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Launcher
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fall Maple Donuts Latex Squeaky Dog Toy 3 count$8.08Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Kick Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$20.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Candles Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$7.80Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.89Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- The Virtually Indestructible Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, 10-in$18.82Chewy Price
- KONG Squeezz Tennis Assorted Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.04Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley 2 Triple Pack Ball Dog Toy, Medium$15.07Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, X-Large, bundle of 2$20.88Chewy Price$21.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber, Rope|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
833 Customer Reviews
USED to be a tough ball…not anymore
I agree with the last reviewer that the quality of this ball have gone downhill! I have been using this specific XL chuckit ball for my heavy chewer for months, I stocked up when it went on sale from another website. One ball usually lasts at least 2-4 days. When those balls were done, of course I decided to stock up on them again. But this time I was so disappointed because the ball literally lasted my dog less than 4 minutes! The seams literally cracked open!!! I don’t know what happened but it seems like the rubber is thinner than the old ones. And like what the other reviewer mentioned, when it’s punctured, it becomes flat! Unlike before, it would just flop back up. I hope Chuckit fixes this problem!
Used to be great
We've bought this ball before and loved it, these are not the same quality. The old ball lasted us about a year before breaking at the seam. The new ball - the seam tore after five minutes of play, the ball is totally pancaked. Did Chuckit change factories? Even the sound the rubber makes is different when our dog chews on this, it sounds squeaky and rubbery, the old ball was sturdy and silent. Would not recommend
Not very tough
My dog is 100 lbs and has a pretty strong jaw. He walks around chomping on this ball and it generally only takes a few mins of chomps before the thing has punctures all over it and doesn't bounce anymore. I buy these knowing that I have to have something to throw for him at the beach, but that each ball won't last super long. Also, if I want to keep it for a few good throw sessions, I don't let him have it around the house. What can you really do?
chuck it ultra ball
I gave it a 2 because that's how many days it lasted before my German Shepard split it at the seam. Don't know if it's a manufacturing defect or my dog is to rough 2 days of chasing and catching it on a bounce was all it lasted. Not good for my large dog.
Chuck it balls
My Boston Terrier loves these balls. She can destroy a lot of toys but has not destroyed these balls. I bought a few and she loves playing fetch and has not popped one yet. It has been over a year now that she has these.
Best Ball for Chewers
Our dog, Groot, has chewed through every toy.....even chewed up a black Kong. This ball stands up to him. He has never been able to chew through it. It is pliable enough that it flexs which I think he likes but yet strong enough that he can't get through.
A Good size ball
Callie loves to play fetch. This ball is large enough to see in the tall grass, has a good bounce and she can catch it in her mouth. At first, from using a smaller ball, she had trouble judging the increased size in order to catch it. But now she knows it's larger and to open her mouth wider, so it doesn't bounce off her nose. A fun toy and good size.
Large Hound Dog's Best Friend
Our 77lb hound dog shreds tennis balls and pops basket balls. He loves his orange ball. It split early on but it still works and he can't get it apart. It's been a year and it's going strong.
Beware of size
Great quality, but I expected a larger ball. Ordered a large, but cannot use for our 3 dogs, for fear of it getting stuck. It's tennis ball size. We have a pit, a boxer, and a rottweiler.
Not as Tough as Used to Be
We've always had Cuckit! Ultra Ball for our pup, but lately they haven't seemed to hold up as they used to -- Used to last quite awhile, but now not as long. Not as tough!