CollarDirect Leather Cat Collar with Bell
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The collar comes in a variety of sizes and lengths to best suit your feline friend.
- Soft yet strong leather and a metal buckle and D-ring are durable enough for plenty of adventures.
- Your kitty can quickly and easily release from the collar in case she gets snagged on something.
- The lightweight collar won’t irritate her skin and the small metal bell adds a friendly ding.
- A variety of vibrant colors will suit your cat’s unique style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tie Dye Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring Floral Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, 8 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Safe Cat Snag-Proof Polyester Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Blue, 8 to 12-in neck, 3/8-in wide$3.26Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Pawtitas Glow in the Dark Nylon Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Teal, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Mountain Leaves Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Pettsie Cotton Breakaway Cat Collar with Friendship Bracelet, Red, 7.5 to 11.5-in neck, 3/8-in wide$10.70Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Breakaway Cat Collar with Bell, Pink, 7 to 11-in neck, 3/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bell||Bell, Reflective, Training, Waterproof||—||Bell||—|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Breed Size||—||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Near perfect collar
I bought the red one back in 2020 for my cat Jay who was notorious for immediately ditching any breakaway. The buckle is great for stopping him slipping out and we frequently got compliments on how handsome he looked! The D-ring is excellent for holding his tags but I removed the bell with a pliers because it annoys me and him haha. Only flaw was the long tail of extra material which would frequently slip out of the D-ring. I would sometimes see Jay doing weird head movements and realize he was chewing the end! Anyway the collar lasted until April of this year (close to two years) before the elastic had stretched to the point that Jay could finally slip it off. The leather was pretty ragged by then but it never broke. I was so annoyed that these were briefly out of stock at that time; I bought CollarDirect's small dog collar but it was far too thick even for my big guy. So happy all of the colors are back in stock, I'm buying at least two different ones so we will be set for many years to come. Great product and I highly recommend!
Nice quality collar
I got the light blue for my orange and white cat. He's the first cat I've had in years that doesn't immediately take his collar off, so I took advantage and got him a leather one. There is an elastic section so if he gets hung up, he can still slip out of it. The color is nice, it is thin and supple and the slip-on ID badge fits on it perfectly.
We got this for one of our cats because the other cat grooms his collars until they shred and we were hoping he couldn't do that with a leather collar. It worked! Our other cat still licks it, but it doesn't fray like nylon collars. The only thing I don't like is it's a bit too long. We have to put it on the second tightest hole for our 7.5lb cat and the tail sticks out. We can sometimes tuck it into the D ring but it comes out easily.
good but not
When I got the black one the elastic piece on it was stretched out my beige one had no problems the belles are cute but the collar is too long it hangs off my kittens they should really add a ring to it so you can slide it in otherwise I have no problems it’s a really good collar just not the absolute best
So pleased that the leather is soft and the buckle is small yet sturdy. The elastic insert gives easy escape if kitty gets hung up on something too.
I got this for my cat because he kept breaking and/or slipping out of fabric collars in weeks or sometimes just days. However, I'm just retiring this collar now. A year and a half later and it's still pretty good! The elastic is just wearing out so it's finally time for a new one
I have 4 cats, two are younger siblings. No collar can hold Buddy and it’s not a big he doesn’t like to escape. His sister does and this is the only collar that stands up to her brothers ruff housing. Yes he not only removes his collars, but hers as well. He’s unable to get this one off her and we love it. It’s our second once so far.
Doesn’t stay closed
Collar is much flimsier than I expected for leather. The end also doesn’t stay against the collar even though it’s on the smallest size and has a long tail to slide into the d ring. Needs another loop around the collar for the tail to slide into.
Perfect for what I needed.
I got this because I ordered a name tag that hooks to the actual collar and the collar isn’t a breakaway. I have a newly tame feral that I didn’t want getting lost and this was perfect for her and she loves it. I’m planning on getting my other 2 tame ferals the same name tag and collar.
This collar is exactly like the picture and is made of quality leather. My kitten loves his!