CollarDirect Reflective Martingale Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adjustable size helps ensure the paw-fect fit.
- Made using soft-yet-durable nylon and heavy-duty, dependable hardware.
- Reflective nylon collars are a perfect combination of safety, style, high quality and comfort—great for daily use and training alike.
- Hypoallergenic nylon material suitable for most dogs with sensitive skin.
- Vivid colors look great on all breeds and resist fading or washing out over time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- DealAlcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealCountry Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$19.61Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- DealCountry Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Pink, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$13.54Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- DealCountry Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$19.40Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- DealCollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 2, Large: 19 to 24-in neck, 1.5-in wide$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Slip On|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Reflective, Training||Reflective||Reflective||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Useless for strong dogs
The rings holding the piece that cinches to the rest of the collar are not solid rings. My dog had this on for 5 minutes and pulled hard enough that one of the rings bent and popped off. Still in search of an unbreakable martingale collar.
Andy loves it so far!
We just adopted our dog, and he came with a much larger martingale collar that was 2 to 2.5 inches wide. We didn't like how thick it was on his short basset body, but his foster mom said that a martingale is good for dog with a chunkier neck. We went with this in lime green and it's great! The one inch width is perfect and it's super sturdy for our young dog that still pulls occasionally.
Perfect and easy
I have many collars, but i have to say this is the easiest to clean, slide on and the most important when he is way, way, way back in the yard, I can find him since it reflects. Also important walking at night with cars in the road! I bought a few of these in different colors.
The color looks great on my dog, love the reflectors, took me a min to figure out how to put it on as it doesn’t have a claps but I like that it is looser around his neck and then it pulls tight when he starts to pull. The material is sturdy
lasted 1 month
This collar was great, for about a week until it started to fray right behind the latch for the leash. More than half the width of the collar completely deteriorated within a month.
He has had a martingale with those metal things for years. I decided to change up so his ears were never “scratched” by the metal which hurt him. I was SO EXCITED to find this at Chewy! Me and my boy are both SO happy!
Save your money
My dog, 48lbs, didn't even wear this collar for a week and it broke! Very disappointed. I was just glad we were in yard and not on a walk.