Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This harness and leash duo is the all-in-one way to walk your kitty.
- Keep your cat cool and comfy with the lightweight breathable mesh.
- Easily put on and take off the step-in harness without breaking a sweat.
- Features adjustable sizing for a custom fit.
- The matching combo comes in a variety of eye-catching colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Soft Mesh Cat Harness, Black, 11 to 14-in chest$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Kitty Holster Cat Harness, Purple, Small/Medium$26.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wrap Cat Harness, Petite: 9 to 14-in chest$29.08Chewy Price
- Size Right Snag-Proof Adjustable Cat Harness, Black$10.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Come With Me Kitty Nylon Cat Harness & Bungee Leash, Red/Black, Medium: 10.5 to 14-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Necoichi ZEN Fish Charm Cotton Cat Harness & Leash, Blue, 12.6 to 17.7-in chest$29.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Kittyrama Kitten Breakaway Adjustable with Bell Cat Collar, Aqua$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Purple Colorblock Cat Collar, 8-12 Inches, 3/8-in wide$6.92Chewy Price
- Safe Cat Fashion Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar, Black Skulls$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Bolt Snap|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Bungee, Leash / Harness, Waterproof||Leash / Harness, Padded, Dual Clip||Bell, Leash / Harness|
|Leash Length||—||5.6 feet||5.6 feet||4 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
122 Customer Reviews
Soft and comfortable but sturdy
It is a struggle to get my cats into the harness but once on, they fit well and the cats seem to adjust. I am afraid that they are going to outgrow them sooner than I thought, but will just go to a larger size. They are a good value.
I bought it we have 2 cats, did not fit in the cats, the part that should move to adjust, does not move and don't have enough room to adjust if was possible to move it. This product in the cat in the picture of Chewy page is unreal. I bought 2 these and today when I had time to try it in the cats was ONLY disappointed and frustrated.
This item was and is to small
I need to send this back, I can't find how to do this? I tried to put this harness on my cat and it's way to small, I ordered the largest size possible and it's too small and my cat is a normal size cat.
My cat fits perfectly in this harness. It's just snug enough to where he can't get out but also not too tight to where it's uncomfortable on him.
only good on small kittens
I have two average size cats (12 lbs) and this did not fit them. I might go to a fabric store to remake the bands. Not sure at this point. I may give it to someone with a new kitten.
Cat Jumps out of the Harness
My cat has escaped from this harness twice and it is uncomfortable for him to put it on over his head.
Be aware that the Cat Leash runs a little small. I took the measurements but it didn't fit the Cat. I will have to order another one that's a little bigger.
Really like it
This is my second purchase of this harness as my girl has the red one. My girl in the red has a petite frame & weighs just a tad over 8lbs. It was basically the only harness I was able to find that fits her small frame perfectly. My kitten in the blue harness is a little over 4 months old & weighs 6 lbs. It’s a bit big on our kitten- but we know he’ll grow into it. This harness is def great for cats that are on the smaller side. I find this harness to be a lot more comfortable than the others. Overall, I’m very happy with it & always recommend to people that have smaller cats.
measurements given didnt quite match the description
The part that goes around the neck would have fit but the breast piece of mesh isnt long enough to even try to snap the chest piece around.
Cat easily jumped out of harness
The harness and leash seem fine quality. I had them on tight with only 1 finger width between. My 1 year old cat was still able to jump out of the harness and run up a tree our first time outside (after several training sessions inside the house) I will no longer use this harness since she was so easily able to jump and contort her body out of it.