Comfort Zone Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinarian-recommended solution for keeping your cat companions happy, safe and calm.
- The Opticalm diffuser’s modern design allows the bottom outlet to remain open for other devices and appliances.
- The Opticalm diffuser releases Comfort Zone’s trusted pheromone formula, which helps cats feel safe and happy by signaling an area is familiar.
- Promotes a sense of calm in households that have one cat or multiple cats!
- Helps reduce tension, fighting and stress in homes with multiple cat companions, so they can live in harmony.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 6$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Pet Acoustics Pet Tunes Calming Music Cat Speaker$69.99Chewy Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.43Autoship Price
- Duralactin Feline Capsules Cat Supplement, 60 count$15.58Chewy Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Anxiety Vest for Cats, Heather Grey, Large$39.95Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Hickory Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 30 count bag$12.23Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (a petroleum distillate) 45.00% Analogue of Feline Pheromone 5.00% Other Ingredients 50.00%...||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g||Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
Oil all over the wall
I tried this because I brought a new cat into the house and one of the older cats hissed constantly. Older cat continues to hiss so it doesn’t appear to be effective. But worse than that, this thing diffused oil up my wall and behind the picture hanging on the wall! I thought a pipe broke in the wall until I realized it was oil. The photo is fuzzy but you can see the streak going right up the wall over the diffuser unit. And there are oil stains all over the back of my picture. Not a good design at all!
Didn't work for our household
Your rescue male 4-year-old cat had an extremely bad reaction to this. I really thought he was going to attack us. I was very frightened. He hissed and growled like never before. Really strange. So, this does not always works as stated. As soon as we unplugged the device, he returned to normal. The results were hard to ignore. Take that into consideration. Some cats may be worse with this.
Seemed to have quite an opposite effect amongst my cats. Wouldn’t purchase again & wouldn’t recommend.
I have four cats, and I really need Multi-cat Comfort Zone to keep them all calm. Sometimes, I forget to replace the fully evaporated one with a new one; but they remind me by having a good fight with hairs flying every where and screeching and all. Then I immediately have to plug in a fresh one to keep them relax. I put one in each of room (bedrooms, living room, etc.).
Calms them down
Took awhile for the plug in to actually work but we got it going now and it really seems to work. My babies rajah and sugar have finally stopped the real ruff playing. Gonna keep it up. Much more peaceful.
High, high hopes for a livin' ...
Upon opening, I wished I had received the new model of diffuser--so that I could use the other socket in the outlet. I was sent the older model. I had high hopes this would resolve the tension between my territorial cat and my bully cat. If anything, in past weeks I have noticed more cat fights involving the bully with the other 3 cats (4 in total).
I got this to introduce a new cat to my home, I have two other adult cats and it seemed to help them adjust a little easier. However, the diffuser gets really hot and the paint started falling off so I'm not sure I want to get a refill.
Seems to help
I tried this because I was having numerous problems with Feliway's diffusers running out of product too quick. This was a quality control issue since the I didn't have a problem with the previous diffusers ( the company says to change them every 6 months) Chewy's customer service was very helpful but Feliway's was not, they were rude & dismissive ! I decided to try the comfort zone and I'm not going through product in 2 weeks the way I was with feliway so at least the diffusers work and it's less expensive. I think I have found a good replacement
This does seem to really work and noticed a better demeanor with my two cats immediately. One other review mentioned the bottle emitting a crayon smell once half used and I had the same experience. With that said I plan to purchase an additional set. I give the product a 5 star rating and the 1 star off is because of the problem I ran into with the bottle or diffuser not working property at the 50% used range.
This works so well. Has stopped my kitty form peeing on my bed!! I think she was so stressed about the addition of a new dog to our family and this has been a life saver.