Country Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken meal and brown rice are the first 2 ingredients in this nutritious dog food.
- Contains prebiotic and probiotic cultures to support your sidekick’s digestive health.
- All-natural recipe contains no corn, wheat or soy.
- A good choice for weight-control and sensitive canine tummies.
- Formulated with highly-digestible ingredients, vitamins and minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 30-lb bag$44.28Chewy Price$45.99List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- DealBlack Gold Explorer Original Performance 26/18 Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$15.42Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.65Autoship Price
- DealSportsman's Pride Maintenance 21/12 Formula Adult Dog Food, 33-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Mazuri Exotic Canine Food, 33-lb bag$44.93Chewy Price$44.99List Price$42.68Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.98Chewy Price$15.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealBeaverdam Pet Food Skipper's Choice 21/12 Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$31.16Chewy Price$29.60Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 24-10 Senior Dog Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealBlack Gold Explorer Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$51.97Chewy Price$49.37Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Mature Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealAtta Boy Grilled Chicken & Rice Flavor Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$22.91Chewy Price$23.90List Price$21.76Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Grain-Free Chicken, Pea & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealDr. Pol High Energy Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Grain Sorghum...||Calorie Content ME (Calculated) = 3790 kcal/kg., 430 kcal/cup COUNTRY VET® Naturals for High Performance Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Pork Meal, Ground Barley, Brown Rice...||Beef Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Pork Meal, Millet Pearl Grain, Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Beef, Bacon, Meat||Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Good for sensitive stomachs!
My two rotties were having stomach issues on their current food (Purina ProPlan Sensitve), so I switched to this. My picky eater will eat it without toppings and their stomach issues seem to be improving after just one week. Looks a little like cocoa puffs, but overall - we're a fan!
Farm dog approved
I recently transitioned all 5 of my working dogs to this brand and I’m pleased to announce they both love it and, most importantly, they changed over well. Even my retiree that tends to have a sensitive stomach has no issues on this food and gobbles it up. They’re still out working like champs without a hitch!
I’ve never seen my dog so excited for kibble!
I just started giving my dog this new food this week and she has never been one to eat ALL her food in one sitting. With this stuff she tried to put her head in the food container and eat it! She gets so excited for this food and is finally eating all of her 2.5 cups of kibble in one day! She usually doesn’t finish all her food, but this is a game changer. I love that there is no soy or corn, but it still has healthy grains. Dog and dog parent approved food for sure!!!
I have been buying this food for the last 3 or 4 months now and they seem to like it a lot. They finish up their dish in no time. Best food I have bought so far and I have tried all different foods and cheaper and expensive. Thank you for time. Shirley Warren
Naturals is a wonderful product.
My Fritz loves this product. I was a little worried how he would take to this brand since it is entirely different from his previous food. But he wolfed it down.
My dogs did not care for this brand. I think it's a great food. They are picky eaters
Our Pug isn't too thrilled
This is the first adult food we get for our Pug, and she isn't thrilled. She simply won't eat it unless we add some PB or chicken broth to it. Not sure if she is just too spoiled or if the food is bigger than she likes.
My dog is fussy
I'm sure this is a very good dog food. However, my dog is very picky and doesn't want it. I have yet to be able to find a dry food that she likes. I have given up on her.
I normally buy another brand and have been looking for a comparable option that is easier on my bank account. I foster so usually have a few dogs (large) that I am feeding and, quite often, trying to put weight on-- which means several meals/day. My dogs are not finicky eaters. AT ALL. I have a 10 year old Catahoula, 2 year old Am Staff and lots of lab-mix fosters. I bought this based upon reviews and ingredients. I gave it to my dogs (incl a foster) and they gobbled it right up. They have continued to gobble it up at every meal without looking back. Not only do they like it -- but I have not seen evidence of gastro upset in my yard which I am ETERNALLY grateful for.
I THINK my dog has a beef allergy. Her old food is fine for the other dog but once I switched Lucy to this food with no beef, she's back to her happy self and her itching has dramatically decreased. Once the old food is gone, both dogs will be on this food. The other dog sneaks this food from Lucy and Lucy will stand watch over her new food.....s I'm assuming it must taste good!