Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome chicken meal is the main ingredient.
- Special gluten-free and grain-free recipe is suitable for all dog breeds in all life stages.
- All-natural recipe contains no corn, wheat or soy.
- Prebiotics and probiotics support your BFF’s digestive health.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support your doggo’s immune system and overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCrave High Protein Lamb Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.98Chewy Price$15.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealUltimates Overland Red Grain-Free Beef & Potato Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.98Chewy Price$15.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$27.80Chewy Price$26.41Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein White Fish & Salmon Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealUltimates Meadow Prime Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNature's Recipe Adult Lamb & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Weight Control Chicken & Vegetables Recipes Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.67Chewy Price$38.64Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein Beef Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealSupreme Source Grain-Free Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$52.10Chewy Price$62.53List Price$49.49Autoship Price
- DealUltimates Heartland Choice Chicken & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Whole Dried Peas, Whole Dried Potatoes...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Ocean Fish Meal...||Lamb Meal, Potatoes, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Peas-Ground, Chicken Fat...||Lamb, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Brain Health||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Sensitive Skin||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Buffalo, Meat|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Good food good price
This is a good food. I like that they use meals and not "fresh meats" which contain a lot of water, putting them much further down on the ingredient list. I also like that this company doesn't play the split ingredient game. companies split ingredients ex: peas, pea flour , pea protein bc if they listed all the peas as 1 item it would be the MAIN ingredient in their food. If you were feeding a food that looked like this. Fresh chicken, peas, pea protein, pea flour, tapioca, chicken fat < your dog would be eating pea as their main source of protein and the chicken would be somewhere AFTER tapioca. A good way to find how much the non meat makes in your dog food is read the fiber content. I have an EPI dog so fiber $% or lower is ideal so he can utilize the enzymes he must have added to his food to digest anything. This food checks all those boxes but most importantly the dog actually likes it. He eats raw as well so he can be very stubborn about eating "dog food" My other two dogs like it as well. I also rotate in some of the Butcher Shop from this same company, to get beef and pork in their diets.. The picky dog will eat it if it's ,ixed with this. Solid poops and no transition issues when rotating diets and excellent price and transparency of ingredients from the company make this a solid food for my dogs.
New food switch
We switched out dog today and tried to mix her old with new but she loved the new stuff so much she kept spitting out the old food
Great dog food
I switched my dogs to this dog food because I felt it had better nutrition than the one I was giving them and it was a much better price. My dogs absolutely love it. It’s very crunchy which makes them eat a little bit slower and I really like that.
Dogs love it
Have 3 dogs from 12 to 6 years. We switched gradually over two weeks with a blend of this and our previous kibble, so far so good they enjoy it
A nice find
Our dogs loved it... and the price was right. Unfortunately, the price is going up.
Picky eater approved
My two dogs do well on this food. One is a very picky eater and he loves this food. We have been through quite a few foods this past year. Both dogs have allergies and this food hasn't caused any issues. The best part of this food is their poop has been firm, the best it has ever been. This is our new food and I am so grateful to have found it. I also love that they sell this in 1 pound bags I have bought some for friends to try.
Our pets didnt like this
Our pets didn't like this. I can't force them to eat so I threw out the food. All pets are different so your pet may like this. Just FYI, this food contains spinach.
excellent natural dog food
I have long searched for a dog food that meets my dogs nutritional needs yet is very digestible as she has had long term tummy/allergy issues. I knew that one key to knowing digestibility of food is smaller volume of output as the body is able to digest and use the food source. This product get 5 stars from me and plan to make it her permanent choice for the rest of her life.
So far so good. She’s been eating all her food in the bowl so my picky eater seems to like.
So far so good
This food is new to me and my dog. It was recommended to me by my daughter. So far (a few weeks) my pet is doing well on the grain free. Time will tell. I like to give new things a good 3 month trial before making a final decision. My pet has not had any adverse reactions and readily eats the food.