Country Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first two ingredients are real beef meal and brown rice.
- Poultry-free for pups with chicken allergies and made without corn, wheat or soy, for pups with other sensitivities.
- Prebiotic and probiotic cultures promote healthy digestion.
- Complete and balanced with highly digestible ingredients, plus added vitamins and minerals.
- Paw-fect for weight-control and dogs with sensitive bellies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Vet Naturals 28-16 Grain-Free Dog Food, 30-lb bag$40.90Chewy Price$45.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$44.64Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.41Autoship Price
- Supreme Source Grain-Free Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$41.68Chewy Price$50.02List Price$39.60Autoship Price
- Crave High Protein White Fish & Salmon Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$45.11Chewy Price$52.99List Price$42.85Autoship Price
- Crave High Protein Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$47.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Large Breed Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$54.98Chewy Price$52.23Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Explorer Sensitive Skin & Coat Ocean Fish Meal & Oat Recipe Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Grain Sorghum...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Calorie Content ME (Calculated) = 3790 kcal/kg., 430 kcal/cup COUNTRY VET® Naturals for High Performance Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional requirements established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. Ingredients Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Pork Meal, Millet Pearl Grain, Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion...||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Belly saver for my pups
Absolutely love this food! Tried multiple things over the years for our dog with a sensitive stomach. Would find things that somewhat helped but then they would get discontinued. Finally found this after being referred by a friend and it’s made such a difference. No more loose stools and always ready to eat!!
dogs seem to love it
Our dogs love it. Eat right away and bark at dinner time if we’re a few minutes late. We haven’t been on it long enough to notice any major differences but I have one girl who licks her paws like crazy on certain foods and this hasn’t made her yet! So that’s a small win for me.
I just switched to this food, and my dogs absolutely love it! Right now it’s unavailable for purchasing, hopefully chewy can get it back in stock soon!!
Less yeast and allergies
Our boy had lots of allergy related problems and this food has helped. Much better than anything with chicken. We even tried a fish based diet and this seems to be a better source of protein for him. Less yeast production also!
M’eh Just Okay
Beef and bacon, what dog wouldn’t like that? Well, four out of five don’t but dog #5 thinks it’s swell so Ruger gets this kibble.
Pup loved it
My dog loves this food .I noticed since feeding him this food he isn’t iching anymore
Yeast infection be gone!
I have finally found a dog food that isn't chocked full of dead decaying diseased decomposed chicken parts and pieces ! The end result of those dead decaying diseased decomposed chicken parts and pieces has been the ongoing and very expensive battle with yeast infection for my big boy lab. His skin and cleared up. He's actually got hair on his butt again! And he doesn't spend hours on end scratching at itchy skin. He's much happier - yes, I can tell - and i am happy, too. FWIW - I have taken him to the vet several times now due to yeast infection just taking over his ears and his butt and belly. $600 in the last few months!!! Yet, the vet never once recommended changing his dog food. They were much more interested in hawking their $40 a bottle OTC cleaning solutions (Trizedta) and $30 malmetazone ! Needless to say, my good ol country vet has gone prissy poodle parlor. I'll be taking my pups elsewhere. All three of my labs are now doing much, much better - and the ONLY thing that has changed is their food.
Chicken Free YAY!!!
Finally, a chicken free dog food!!! We have 3 dogs, 1 has major allergies, I've had the worst time finding food for her but this is the one! She loves it and no longer has hot, red ears & hives. Mulisha is a finicky eater but this food she eats without adding hot water to make gravy so it must taste good.
Dogs love it
I have 4 coonhounds and 1 great dane and they all love this food,
My dog will not eat this unless I put a topper on it and mix it very well. Even then he has to be super hungry..And I bought 2 bags!