Nature's Diet Fresh Turkey Simply Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in small batches in the USA for premium quality.
- Contains only the freshest human-grade ingredients.
- Omega fatty acids, probiotics and prebiotics help create a stronger digestive system.
- Freeze dried to prolong quality and eliminate the need for refrigeration.
- Packed with protein to help build stronger muscles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Diet Raw Mix Kibble Chicken Liver Inclusions Freeze Dried-Dog Food, 5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Real Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food, 25-oz bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Skin & Coat Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb & Wild-Caught Salmon Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag, bundle of 2$56.96Chewy Price$59.96List Price$54.11Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Patties Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Bites Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Grass-Free Raw Frozen Dog Food, 5.4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Meals Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 24-oz bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef Recipe With Apples Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Tender & True Farmers Market Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Health Extension Super Bites Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Mixer, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Hoki & Beef Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey, Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey Liver, Chicken Bone Broth...||Freeze-Dried Raw Beef, Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver, Beef Bone Broth...||Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Lentils...||Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Lentils...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...|
|Special Diet||Raw, High-Protein, Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Natural||Raw, High-Protein, Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Natural||Raw, High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Raw, High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Liver||Beef, Liver||Chicken, Liver||Chicken||Turkey, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health||Appetite Stimulation||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Air-Dried, Dry Food||Freeze-Dried, Air-Dried, Dry Food||Freeze-Dried, Dry Food, Air-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Dry Food||Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
I’ve got a gsd/husky & malamute/husky and they both LOVE this food!! We were previously using another raw food brand that due to costs discontinued their product. I’m a big believer in raw food but we travel fairly often so refrigerated/frozen options aren’t ideal. So glad to come across this shelf stable brand! Our previous one was mostly all finely ground but I much prefer the real chunks of meat, veggies & egg in this (it is good to shake up the bag sometimes in transit all the powder shifts to one side & chunks to the other). It also smells wonderful & I’ve had to warn friends it’s dog food lol. My friend’s potcake is the PICKIEST eater & can take days to finish a single bowl of her own food (yes they’ve tried all different types). I made her a bowl of this food every night for a week & she always gulped it up in one sitting :)
Not for our dog
Our dog has allergies so we have had to make his food for years, which is really a pain. We started using a high quality can food, very expensive, and it seems to be OK. We tried this as a possibility to save money and weight. Our dog will not eat it. He went 3 days not eating anything. Then we mixed it with his usual food and he still would not eat. Went back to can food and he scarfed it down. Just not good for our dot.
She likes it
she absolutly likes the food, I had been cooking her food for a while. but did stop since I got so busy, and was looking into other alternatives, I had heard of this type of food and went on a limb. to check it out. she likes it. it does have a cinamon scent to it. and I thought for sure she wasn't going to eat it. but she did. the only thing is that you need to wait 15 or 20 minutes for the food to hydrate.
This bag when I opened it was almost all powder and all you could see was a few peas and some turkey. I bought the raw chicken and it was nice consistency. Don't think I will buy this particular kind again.
Good but measurements are off.
Our dog loves this food, but the only issue I have is that it’s not possible to produce 48 cups of food following the 1:1.5 ratio that’s directed on the bag. We’ve measured and tracked this on 4 bags and the most we’ve gotten is about 32 cups, which is mostly just annoying in trying to order in advance so we don’t run out.
My dogs love this food. I love the ease. I used to make my dogs food- but very time consuming and expensive. I then tried the pre made natural food: Farmers Dog, Bezzie and Food For Dogs. I didnt care for having to thaw Farmers Dog and Food for Dogs. Bezzie was just mush. Simply Raw is so easy. Scoop and add hot water. You can see the peas, carrots, pieces of meat...and my dogs LOVE it. I highly recommend this product. I think the ingredients are top quality and I am feeding my dogs a very healthy diet. I am on the auto ship, but until I figure out how quickly I go through it, I have had to go online and order a bag or two. Chewy has been phenomenal - the product arrives within a day. VERY happy with product and Chewy
My dog likes it, only thing I’d recommend is more meat and less peas And it doesn’t make 48 cups but for the price you still can’t beat it.
My dogs say No
This dog food looks like oatmeal. My dogs won’t touch it even after I made it with chicken broth. I have 4 and not one of them will even lick it though they are used to raw, Big Red kibble and Weruva. Save your money or call me and I’ll send you a whole bag
We have used this for several months. Combine it it with kibble and can, the dogs love it. Also Chewy got it to us within two days, they are great.
Wasn't what I expected. Doesn't look like picture on bag. My dogs do not care for it and one won't eat it at all