Wholesome Pride Pet Treats Banana Bites Dehydrated Dog Treats, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural, nutrient-rich treats are packed with vitamins and minerals—including beta-carotene, for eye health.
- Bananas provide an excellent source of dietary fiber, which can aide in your pup's digestion.
- Single-ingredient treats are great for pups with allergies or sensitivities.
- Made without any additives, preservatives, or harmful ingredients you can't pronounce!
- Crafted using real bananas that provide natural, wholesome nutrition you can trust.
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
67 Customer Reviews
Great but not 100% banana
My pup is on a very restricted diet due to health issues so I was very discerning about the description of this treat which said 100% banana. When it arrived it has coconut oil too per the package. So far so good and my pup has tolerated it. She has such few choices for treats that I’m glad to find this treat for her.
Best Treats for allergies
We love love love these treats! I usually break up one banana piece into four (or more) smaller bites. My dog has been on an elimination diet for allergies and these were recommended by our vet. We also love the apple slices, but the bananas are easier to break up.
this has it all
Aroma, size, texture, value: this treat has it all. Treats can be broken into smaller pieces so not all treats are 8 calories.
Severe Allergy Mom
My GSD, with severe allergies, loves these! These are the only treats I give her. Yes, some of the treats come broken but they have also been in a box (with other product) traveling 100s, if not 1000s of miles. My GSD is worth it!
Can’t use this
The bag stated that the only ingredient was dehydrated banana, but it has coconut oil in it. Therefore I cannot give this to my dog who has chronic pancreatitis! Now I will have to give it away. Disappointed in the labeling. Please list all ingredients or make it legible in the photos.
Smell like potato chips
Arrived broken in crumbles. They look and smell like salty chips, none of my dogs would touch them.
These treats are great my dogs love them always willing to sit when they know this is the treat they are getting !!! Will definitely buy again
My dog likes bananas. Sometimes he won't eat it even though he really wants it and hard to keep them around. He loves these even more and easier to have. Love that it's good for him too.
Again.. too hard and crunchy for my old girl's teeth. I don't want a refund.. only making an observation for others
I just realized that my little pup loves bananas so when I saw these banana chips I said these would be perfect and sure enough she loves them. We will be back for more!